Will you stop supporting Britney if she embraces a "Mean Girl" image?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

I honestly don't think she has it in her to be a "mean girl". As much as I love Paris, she is the embodiment of Mean Girls here:

I think Britney just has a lot of pent up emotions that she's been forced to repress for so long that she needs to get them out. She's not actively mean but is probably angry at a lot of people for what was done to her and rightfully so. I'll support her because she's NOT a mean girl, and given what she's gone through I think she deserves a little grace and understanding in how she expresses herself now

• Love 1

I don't think she's acting like a mean girl whatsoever, but rather she is dealing with a lot of trauma and that can lead you to do or say problematic stuff. Besides, after years and years of being silenced she seems to be enjoying saying whatever comes to her mind unfiltered just because she finally can, and that of course can also provoke such situations. 

I'm not justifying her, I think that what she said was absolutely wrong and I'm glad that she sort of apologised for it, but I believe that holding people accountable for their mistakes and still understanding why they're making them are not opposing concepts. 

4 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I honestly don't think she has it in her to be a "mean girl". As much as I love Paris, she is the embodiment of Mean Girls here:

I think Britney just has a lot of pent up emotions that she's been forced to repress for so long that she needs to get them out. She's not actively mean but is probably angry at a lot of people for what was done to her and rightfully so. I'll support her because she's NOT a mean girl, and given what she's gone through I think she deserves a little grace and understanding in how she expresses herself now

The infamous fire crotch SMH I can’t deal, I wish I remembered why they talked about her like this kind of rude and sounds like they couldn’t get none and are upset who r these people…Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC

On 9/16/2022 at 7:42 AM, DomForPayx said:

The infamous fire crotch SMH I can’t deal, I wish I remembered why they talked about her like this kind of rude and sounds like they couldn’t get none and are upset who r these people…Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC

Bc Lindsay was getting too big for her britches and Paris needed to take her down a peg which basically led to Lindsay's downfall. I could go on but it probably doesn't paint Paris in the best light.... :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Just like everybody else sometimes we say mean stuff sometimes without even realising it's mean... it's not shocking, it's not making her a villain or else... Britney seems to be someone very sweet and kind but who can also raise her voice (now that she's free) when she thinks something is wrong or off. And it's great

It's the people and the fans that need to chill and calm down, not Britney. 

Do you see how everyone one got mad for one post ? It's fine guys, it's not like she was purposefully creating mean stuff everyday... 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Bc Lindsay was getting too big for her britches and Paris needed to take her down a peg which basically led to Lindsay's downfall. I could go on but it probably doesn't paint Paris in the best light.... :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

too big for her britches ? Maybe she didn’t have luxury hotels paying for her dinner at age 12 but I love both of those women so idk

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block