Britney & Selena Gomez Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

Cqleb

It's probably a glitch due to her account being deactivated for 15 minutes. There are tons of Instagram apps that automatically unfollow someone when you unfollow them.

I don't think there's any conspiracy behind.

But I do feel Brit could get into more controvery or even cancelled at some point by the newer generations for her posts. Hope not.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I posted this in the other thread…Hopefully I don’t get ******** alive since I’m just posting an observation…nothing else.

I don’t know if you guys picked this up and I didn’t want to bring attention to it because I thought I was reaching…But the other day Britney posted something about “CALM DOWN?! No, stay woke!”…something along those lines, well, Selena recently released (same day as HMC) a remix with Rema called Calm Down…That and all the other references Britney has made about Selena (like her speech almost word from word) and Britney also mentioned Selena’s new documentary ‘My mind and me’ or something like that…Might be what caused Selena to unfollow her. 

:disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greg Sargent said:

Its sad. Britney lost her family and most of her childhood friends to anger and events beyond her control. She is slowly losing her few new friends like Vicky and Selena

Vicky has congratulated her on Hold Me Closer, which came out after people said she stopped being her assistant and unfollowed her. You think it's one sided? 

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I posted this in the other thread…Hopefully I don’t get ******** alive since I’m just posting an observation…nothing else.

I don’t know if you guys picked this up and I didn’t want to bring attention to it because I thought I was reaching…But the other day Britney posted something about “CALM DOWN?! No, stay woke!”…something along those lines, well, Selena recently released (same day as HMC) a remix with Rema called Calm Down…That and all the other references Britney has made about Selena (like her speech almost word from word) and Britney also mentioned Selena’s new documentary ‘My mind and me’ or something like that…Might be what caused Selena to unfollow her. 

This. She has been indirectly shading Selena every other week for the past couple of months … 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

This. She has been indirectly shading Selena every other week for the past couple of months … 

Yeah. I definitely didn’t want to admit it and I’m still unsure if in Britney’s mind she is intentionally shading her or if it comes out that way. Britney was thrilled Selena went to her wedding, so I wonder what the hell happened for her to shade her constantly? Selena is unproblematic, she’s always said good things about Britney…I can’t figure out what happened.

Now, the other thing is that Britney now is experiencing a freedom she’s never had. I think sometimes her written words don’t come out the way she thinks through stuff in her mind. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i feel like this is a crowd surf thing… they both use it… also…i did notice how more than 200k unfollowed britney..: it’s just weird to me… like idk i don’t trust all this instagram stuff… furthermore i didn’t even think britney followed selena.. wasn’t that a thing a few months ago too?

Have you seen the comments, she’s being attacked for her fat shaming. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block