Britney & Selena Gomez Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

Cqleb

1 minute ago, pancake said:

everything was ok between them before britneys wedding

was that occasion they first time they met?

anyway it sounds like something happened then

Seems to be it was Selena saying to Britney “I just want you to be happy” three times. Also Britney didn’t know she was going and maybe the element of surprise freaked her out? If she has PTSD or anything like that, maybe she felt out of control. Not that I’m even attempting to diagnose or even know anything about it. Just thoughts. 

It just seemed Selena saying that really irritated or upset Britney, which is fair, but at the same time sad for Selena as I don’t think she would have had any malice with it. 

37 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Well, she attacked Xtina in the past because of that interview... 

No, she didn’t. Expressing her discontent with someone who didn’t speak when she should have is not an attack. 

To quote Britney, this is what she said:

“I love and adore everyone who supported me … but refusing to speak when you know the truth, is equivalent to a lie!!!”

Where is the attack?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

No, she didn’t. Expressing her discontent with someone who didn’t speak when she should have is not an attack. 

To quote Britney, this is what she said:

“I love and adore everyone who supported me … but refusing to speak when you know the truth, is equivalent to a lie!!!”

Where is the attack?

Xtina supported her via insta stories

Anyway, this route is getting dangerous with each post

7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Seems to be it was Selena saying to Britney “I just want you to be happy” three times. Also Britney didn’t know she was going and maybe the element of surprise freaked her out? If she has PTSD or anything like that, maybe she felt out of control. Not that I’m even attempting to diagnose or even know anything about it. Just thoughts. 

It just seemed Selena saying that really irritated or upset Britney, which is fair, but at the same time sad for Selena as I don’t think she would have had any malice with it. 

Ummm this makes no sense. Britney literally posted pics of her and Selena at the wedding with caption “Selena is even more beautiful in person” you literally just jumped to conclusions and made that up…. Also no one would be freaked out over someone saying “ I just want you to be happy” did you attend this wedding? you fans literally make your own lies and story up 

8 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Ummm this makes no sense. Britney literally posted pics of her and Selena at the wedding with caption “Selena is even more beautiful in person” you literally just jumped to conclusions and made that up…. Also no one would be freaked out over someone saying “ I just want you to be happy” did you attend this wedding? you fans literally make your own lies and story up 

Ah ok I didn’t mean to make it sound like I just made it up, this is what I read on here after people were wondering if Britney had been shady towards Selena. This isn’t my own theory at all, I’ve also seen in a few times on Instagram. So I haven’t “lied” as such, but yes I’m probably mistaken and shouldn’t say these things.

I was just trying to answer that poster in good faith and didn’t mean anything bad by it. Apologies. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block