Britney deactivated her Instagram account again (It was back again after a few hours)

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I wonder if Britney herself is deactivating the account or Instagram is. It seems to coincide with her racy photo posts.

This!

I think it is INstagram. Her account was probably reported.

THe last time, she was off on instagram but continued to post on twitter and facebook. If she really wanted to deactivate her instagram account she wouldnt be posting on other social media.

19 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

This!

I think it is INstagram. Her account was probably reported.

THe last time, she was off on instagram but continued to post on twitter and facebook. If she really wanted to deactivate her instagram account she wouldnt be posting on other social media.

but I think she would've called out the **** out of Instagram if that was the case.

Like she would've gone and shaded them on Twitter or make a post about it after coming back to IG. Besides the "risque" posts were still there when the account came back (as far as I remember) 

I follow a tattoos IG account that show people's "backs" all the time, no censorship or anything, both men and women and they have no problem. So posting something that is covered with emojis shouldn't be an issue even if haters report it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DanjaMouse said:

I’m sure this has happened last time Jamie was filing petitions? 

this. she always does around court filings. britney doesn't care about negative comments to the point where she deletes— she tells them to kiss her *** and posts most implied *****. 

She’s gotten messy as hell nearing the levels of Kanye and Azealia Banks and it’s a really bad look. I’m all for her expressing herself but it’s gotten way too repetitive and way too tone deaf. I’m sad for her, worried for her, and I really hate seeing the public turning against her. She needs to speak out in a healthier and more thought out way.

Whatever, I know I’ll get attacked but that’s the truth. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, David Rose said:

She’s gotten messy as hell nearing the levels of Kanye and Azealia Banks and it’s a really bad look. I’m all for her expressing herself but it’s gotten way too repetitive and way too tone deaf. I’m sad for her, worried for her, and I really hate seeing the public turning against her. She needs to speak out in a healthier and more thought out way.

Whatever, I know I’ll get attacked but that’s the truth. 

But its also the price of free speech... especially speak/post publicly. You'll get all kinds of feedbacks... I do hope someone/team step up to guide her... or I'm afraid she'll fall again....

and team con will be laughing.....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block