Britney deactivated her Instagram account again (It was back again after a few hours)

8 hours ago, David Rose said:

She’s gotten messy as hell nearing the levels of Kanye and Azealia Banks and it’s a really bad look. I’m all for her expressing herself but it’s gotten way too repetitive and way too tone deaf. I’m sad for her, worried for her, and I really hate seeing the public turning against her. She needs to speak out in a healthier and more thought out way.

Whatever, I know I’ll get attacked but that’s the truth. 

I’d never want to judge her actions but I agree. I just hope she has a strong network around her.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

hunny I didn't comment a thing on her ig, and she follows me on twitter :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

oh via pc it's unavialable, but my cellphone is on

While it's plausible and probably the case that it's IG that's having issues displaying it as when you hit F5 there's a 50/50 chance of it loading, I am deluded enough to believe it's just Britney reading this and unblocking/blocking us over and over again just to mess with us because why not. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Why do people use ""not well or "unwell" so much with Britney? Nothing about this or the controversial post signals trouble. Her voice Memos don't show an unwell woman. Just one who is tired of venting privately when everyone else can do it publicly. Britney is Just allowing herself to be unfiltered. 

And right now Britney is angry. Angry and grieving what her life could-should have been like the past 14 years.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, sykology said:

It definitely seems she is not well right now.  

Why should she be ok? She has nobody allowing her to heal. Kevin seems to be the straw thats broke the camels back. Her father just will not quit ( he is slime ) . They bait her and set her off. She clearly has trauma.  Its sad . Fame is awful. I just feel horrible  for how much was stolen from her. Not just money but her boys and her right to her own body. People can say what they want. Shes not crazy at all. Shes human . People need to stop. We see the anger. Its rightfully so. I know she needs to be there for her kids. Yet the abusers in her world love to kick her when shes down. Its sad .. money and fame definitely is not worth what the world had done wrong to her.     I hate instagram. Its another platform to allow abuse. The internet is abuse. So is this site with many individuals attacking others . 

5 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Why should she be ok? She has nobody allowing her to heal. Kevin seems to be the straw thats broke the camels back. Her father just will not quit ( he is slime ) . They bait her and set her off. She clearly has trauma.  Its sad . Fame is awful. I just feel horrible  for how much was stolen from her. Not just money but her boys and her right to her own body. People can say what they want. Shes not crazy at all. Shes human . People need to stop. We see the anger. Its rightfully so. I know she needs to be there for her kids. Yet the abusers in her world love to kick her when shes down. Its sad .. money and fame definitely is not worth what the world had done wrong to her.     I hate instagram. Its another platform to allow abuse. The internet is abuse. So is this site with many individuals attacking others . 

I totally agree. I feel like they baited her to coincide with the HMC release. They triggered her hoping for her to react publicly. They are really the worst 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, David Rose said:

She’s gotten messy as hell nearing the levels of Kanye and Azealia Banks and it’s a really bad look. I’m all for her expressing herself but it’s gotten way too repetitive and way too tone deaf. I’m sad for her, worried for her, and I really hate seeing the public turning against her. She needs to speak out in a healthier and more thought out way.

Whatever, I know I’ll get attacked but that’s the truth. 

Social media is double edge sword. I wish she took a break from it and just focused on herself. Sending her love 🫶🏽❤️ & good vibes 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steve W said:

I agree with everything you are saying, I just wish she had someone to talk to privately instead of posting the same things over and over again to millions of people on her instagram.  I get that sharing is healing but she has made her instagram into a diary and it is not healthy to continuously post the same things over and over on such a public platform.  Regardless of her celebrity status, it is a cry for help and I hope she has people like her husband who are trying to help her.  

• Love 1

I hope Britney stays off of social media for a month and uses the time to:

Invite one friend over each week to hang out, go hiking, watch movies, etc. 

Pamper herself with wonderful spa treatments. 

Join a support group specific to her situation. 

Volunteer to help those in need - whatever people or group she's interested in helping.  

Listen to comedy shows that make her laugh hysterically.  

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

I hope Britney stays off of social media for a month and uses the time to:

Invite one friend over each week to hang out, go hiking, watch movies, etc. 

Pamper herself with wonderful spa treatments. 

Join a support group specific to her situation. 

Volunteer to help those in need - whatever people or group she's interested in helping.  

Listen to comedy shows that make her laugh hysterically.  

I think its hard though. Her trust in people is broken. I would not trust anyone unfortunately with what shes been through. Also many in the world want to keep saying shes crazy… no shes just human . Its awful whats happening but shes gonna be ok in time . Seems like everyone cares more about monetary gains than her mental health. We all have no place to judge her. We are not living her nightmare. Everyone has flaws and nobody is perfect .  If she needs to be open and use it as a diary( thats her choice, Shes been silenced ) . We or some or many may not agree , yet she needs to release in her way. Weather we agree is not important. I do hope she has some trust worthy friends. People seem too invested into her instagram . I hope she some how stays strong and gets a chance at happiness. Yet I think her curse is fame and unfortunately her family . Not her kids. Her kids love her .. they will come around. I hope sooner . Yet 16 and 17 is a tough age . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block