K-Fed's 60 minutes Australia interview (video)

THE DOCUMENTARY IS OUT THERE ON THE INTERNET, DOESN'T MATTER WHO RELEASED IT AS LONG AS IT FEATURES K-FED AND THE KIDS AND THEIR LIES, ALL THE MEDIAS  WILL REPORT IT FOR CLICKS AND VIEWS 

I CAN'T WITH THE FLOPS HERE, ALL YOU DO IS ***** AND COMPLAIN WITHOUT MAKING A CHANGE...

YOU WANNA CHANGE THE SITUATION AND BE HELPFUL ?

CLICK  ON THE VIDEO, PAUSE IN THE 1ST SECOND AND REPORT IT FOR FK SAKE, IF EACH ONE REPORTS THAT MESS AT LEAST 10 TIMES IT WILL BE REMOVED. 

LET'S SHOW THEM THAT IT'S NOT 2007 ANYMORE

IT WILL BE A LESSON FOR THE REST AND NO ONE WOULD EVER DARE

• Like 4

Disclaimer: I din watch the video.. i just skip to the end of the video and reported as abusing vulnerable individuals.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reporting

Issue Hateful or abusive content > Abusing vulnerable individuals Timestamp selected 17:39 Thanks for your report. We will remove this content if it violates our Community Guidelines. We want you to feel safe when you're on YouTube. To avoid unwanted interactions, you can block comments or users. Learn more about the policies and tools we have to help protect you on YouTube.
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block