K-Fed's 60 minutes Australia interview (video)

1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Think that just about sums up all we need to know regarding the boys real opinion on what their mum endured. 

I honestly think they have no idea of what she really endured. Their family knows this but they use their ignorant words as a weapon as if they know what they're talking about.

I believe they are so much INSIDE of it they can't properly see the whole picture, and they probably won't until they get orlder and get some distance from their family and the pressure dies down.

• Like 5

They didn’t even air the part where Jayden said he believes the relationship with Britney can be fixed. 

And like y’all said, there’s no mention of what lead to the custody change in 2019. Just blatantly omitting the restraining order against Jamie. 

It still wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, thankfully. But it still rewrote history. What’s this about Kevin being engaged to Shar? I never found a straight answer on that. But I guess he admitted that they were engaged finally? Yeah, Britney flew him out but he agreed to run off with her knowing he was engaged. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

So I thought it was a 60 minute documentary that Daphne Barak shot with the whole family. Has it been literally just stripped back to the bare minimum? I hope so…

Here in the US ‘60 Minutes’ is an hour long new program that contains various  interviews or news segments. It’s supposed to be a serious program. Growing up mostly old people watched it, like 50 year old. Maybe in recent years they’re wanting a younger generation to watch idk. But the lines between real news and tabloid trash has blurred. 

Edited- If this was actually intended to be a documentary it probably got cut. Or Daphne was using the term ‘documentary’ for attention but knew it wouldn’t be a full length docu. KFed’s life and short time as a backup dancer doesn’t not call for a documentary.😒

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block