K-Fed's 60 minutes Australia interview (video)

i'm not gonna watch, just like I didn't watch Jamie lou's interview with "call her daddy" or whatever that podcast name was. I remember she said she was going on the interview to "clear her name", and well apparently she didn't "clear her name" b/c everyone on here and the general public still hate her, so I didn't miss anything by not watching that interview.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

the crazy thing to me is do kevin and britney even hate each other? i feel like if this wasn’t about money they could have a healthy relationship as co parents… but kevin let’s money rule home regardless of who gets hurt… they have a nice home tho… 

“They have a nice home tho” what. yes wouldn’t you if you were getting 60.000 a month?  It’s Britney’s money no wonder… 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

they seemingly cut a lot of parts… i wonder if they only teased them to get viewers and they realized they had nothing… interesting to me

Damage control… the station knows there would be an outcry otherwise. It’s not 2007 anymore - a lot of damage can be done to the reputation of a media outlet that continues to harass Britney after everything she has been through 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFanGroup said:

Victoria acting like she was washing the dishes in her fake rented house while looking pissed as if she was mad the maid she hired with Britney's child support wasn't doing it for her send me...

trisha-paytas.gif

They kept showing that ugly little corner in the 2004 looking kitchen lol That face she made when she looked at the camera was so funny, like, "does this look convincing?" Lol

• Haha 3

So what happened to the parts where Kevin and Victoria were sat outside being interviewed? Lynnes appearance? The parts of Kevin and his kids around the pool? Clearly the backlash worked, because this was about to be an entirely different monster and all of those BAnons saying that britneys PR team/legal team didn’t do their jobs is obviously delusional. It also makes you wonder why Preston didn’t appear. Maybe he’s on his mothers side, but he’s still a minor and Kevin has full custody, so if Kevin doesn’t want him to see Britney then he simply won’t be able to see her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Yeah so you don’t need to point out they are living in a millionaire neighbour hood. It’s pretty obvious. Without that child support money he would be broke. He needs to start applying for jobs because it’s coming to an end next year 

sry boo no one is gonna tell me what i can and can’t point out… but good for u. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block