According to Eddie Morales, Kfed friend, Kevin was offered $30 million from Jamie Spears.

where the f he gonna get $30 million :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: and when? Was he planning on stealing it from her estate after he became conservator? I'm pretty sure that would warrant an investigation in the courts

There was coke in her system? hm......jayden looked pretty healthy to me as a baby. I'm pretty sure the doctors would have intervene after he was born and noticed something was off, making them contact social services..........

this guy reads like a tabloid

6 hours ago, Applejack said:

he's the person who was going to come here to drag us but he couldn't figure out how to register :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

This kills me every fkn' time!! charm-school-hottie.gif

On a side note... IF that's true, 30 mln? Yeah, no lol Jamie you should mind your own business and maybe, idk, you should think on how to pay your attorney instead of giving money for free to a low-life.

6 hours ago, Applejack said:

he's the person who was going to come here to drag us but he couldn't figure out how to register :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

This kills me every fkn' time!! charm-school-hottie.gif

On a side note... IF that's true, 30 mln? Yeah, no lol Jamie you should mind your own business and maybe, idk, you should think on how to pay your attorney instead of giving money for free to a low-life.

(Double post, for some reason :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:)

Riddle me this, Eddie. How do you defend and want your children to reconnect and have your minor kid praising on international tv a man who not only offered 30M to take them away from you but years later assaulted one of them to the point you got a restraining order against him?

What does it say of your brother that he is all friends and smiles with "that **** shady dad"? (Or that0s what he says on tv, because as far as I know restraining orders can be terminated so if the kids wanted to be with the grandpa, why aren't they?)

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

My gosh and who is this trailer trash w**d smoking bafoon? Can’t yall stop talking to the media now? All of you spoke up now and it’s so obvious you’re just trying to clear team cons name, well hell no! We wont forget! And Justice is still coming :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

w**d doesnt have anything to do with him being white trash, u sound like a moron

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block