Hold Me Closer still on track to chart in the Top 3 in the UK - 3,381 sales behind #1

Update Wednesday's first look:

1 Eliza Rose & Interplanetary Criminal - B.O.T.A. (Baddest of Them All) (25,676)
2 LF SYSTEM - Afraid to Feel (25,206)
3 Elton John & Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (22,295) *
4 OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (19,392)
5 George Ezra - Green Green Grass (18,912)

----

The song is currently 1,200 sales behind the current first look number 1. Britney is currently looking to chart at #3 in the UK.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

How is it the most downloaded song but then over 1,000 sales behind the number 1?

Unless it gets back inside the Spotify top 5 it wont debut at #1.

It may well climb up later but that depends on promo and strategy by the label.

Because streams are counted as well the other people have more streams than Britney so sales wise for to catch up it would be 1200 sales stream wise I think it’s 180,000.00 streams to catch up 

Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Because streams are counted as well the other people have more streams than Britney so sales wise for to catch up it would be 1200 sales stream wise I think it’s 180,000.00 streams to catch up 

Yes it’s 180k the gap but it’s difficult to do 

10 minutes ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

How is it the most downloaded song but then over 1,000 sales behind the number 1?

Well downloading is not the only thing that counts. There ara radio plays, spotify streams, YT streams etc.

Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I mean at least the UK hitting the top 3, I don’t even know if we close to top ten here in America 

I feel like it's gonna be a top 10 debut in the US, although I'm not really sure how it's calculated. The streams are good even if they aren't #1. It's still #1 on iTunes and last I checked it was #3 on amazon for sales. 

18 minutes ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

I think it’s 1000 points not sales…points are calculated differently

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block