Hold Me Closer still on track to chart in the Top 3 in the UK - 3,381 sales behind #1

elton could release the purchase of HMC on his website at least for the UK, I understand that he wants to focus on longevity but a # 1 debut would make news for at least a week. then if spotify added it to the TTH playlist we could do many more streams in the US (and around the world), already reaching the GP

2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Because streams are counted as well the other people have more streams than Britney so sales wise for to catch up it would be 1200 sales stream wise I think it’s 180,000.00 streams to catch up 

180K stream (as to gain on the gap between the current Nr1 and HMC)? 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s totally doable! Come on! 💪🏻

I even put a shortcut on my Home Screen! 🙌🏻 So I can just tap and stream 😬

FF782-F74-A359-4-DFB-8672-D99893-FBA2-E3

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block