Hold Me Closer still on track to chart in the Top 3 in the UK - 3,381 sales behind #1

8 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Omg why was this thread so hard to find?!

FYI we're currently 3k sales behind the #1 as of today...

I don't know whether to buy my copy this week, or wait until next week to try and maintain longevity??

Where did you hear about 3k? However it wouldn't surprise me as the songs ahead are doing MASSIVE  numbers on streaming.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Where did you hear about 3k? However it wouldn't surprise me as the songs ahead are doing MASSIVE  numbers on streaming.

Daily sales report - LF System are down to #2 so BeyHive will at least be happy, but there's like a few hundred units between them and #1

It'll definitely be a struggle to compete I think, their streams are insanely ahead

UK fans will continue to do our best. Hopefully something major happens like Britney performs from her living room during an Instagram "comeback" it'd be iconic. "Hey guys so I haven't learned new choreo in a while but this guy works with BTS and Blackpink and we've come up with some new moves for my new single HMC. Hope you enjoy!!!" :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Today's first look:

1 Eliza Rose & Interplanetary Criminal - B.O.T.A. (Baddest of Them All) (25,676)
2 LF SYSTEM - Afraid to Feel (25,206)
3 Elton John & Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (22,295) *
4 OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (19,392)
5 George Ezra - Green Green Grass (18,912)

• Love 3
14 hours ago, OneLife said:

I really don't understand how the new system works... Real sales don't count at all??  A singer who is not played on the radio will not find himself entering the top 100..

Radio play has never counted on the UK charts. It's just sales, downloads and streams. I'm not sure the entire percentages, but I think streams make up the highest because more people stream nowadays.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Today's first look:

1 Eliza Rose & Interplanetary Criminal - B.O.T.A. (Baddest of Them All) (25,676)
2 LF SYSTEM - Afraid to Feel (25,206)
3 Elton John & Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (22,295) *
4 OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (19,392)
5 George Ezra - Green Green Grass (18,912)

What on earth is the first track? But I suppose it's taking Afraid To Feel off the top spot :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

UK fans will continue to do our best. Hopefully something major happens like Britney performs from her living room during an Instagram "comeback" it'd be iconic. "Hey guys so I haven't learned new choreo in a while but this guy works with BTS and Blackpink and we've come up with some new moves for my new single HMC. Hope you enjoy!!!" :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Lol I so wish Brit would call up the guy she danced to “all nite” with. That was her best dancing since circus era.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block