Britney’s new audio recording is reportedly just a fraction of what she has planned for her book

I said the same thing, a lot of these things we knew… she’s smart… she told a story every one knows but her way… and that was very strong. The spears family are trembling… they know she can rip them to shreds… she didn’t give us new info… just a powerful msg… and directed to those demons.. Jamie Lynn is fuming right now..: she had a whole book tour and Britney blew it away with a white screen vid with just her voice… 😂😂😂

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

I'm so proud and happy she did this!!! I have always said this in the past threads that she does not need an OPRAH interview, aside from the fact that these TV networks will just use her for money --- She could just make her fans ask questions on twitter, select the most appropriate questions and ANSWER THEM LIVE ON HER INSTAGRAM OR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I feel like the book is going to do record numbers.

I want her to do an interview with Drew Barrymore. If Britney could even donate some of her millions from an interview since she doesnt want the money for charities, that would be great.

I would also like her to speak at Congress and use her platform and power to fight against conservatorships. I know she is strong enough to do it and thousands, if not millions.

Of course, she can do whatever she wants. I do hope she does an interview to coincide with her book because she deserves for people to hear her story and empathize to bring awareness not only to her, but others.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Apart from the Vegas stuff didn’t we already know a lot of this already? Not saying it wasn’t powerful hearing her say it, it was heart wrenching and so impactful, but she has already discussed a lot of this before either in her testimony or instagram? 

Don't be selfish. This book is not about being scandalous, it's about her healing process. 

She REFUSED to be paid to tell ber story on TV. She doesn't want to make money using her past traumas. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Apart from the Vegas stuff didn’t we already know a lot of this already? Not saying it wasn’t powerful hearing her say it, it was heart wrenching and so impactful, but she has already discussed a lot of this before either in her testimony or instagram? 

she mainly focused on her 4-months internment in that institution. she barely evoked things outside of it and they're already explosive (trying to run away to another country, fears of getting killed, her spark during the Glory era, her wig-Vegas days). 

she didn't drop names and didn't speak about a lot of things probably for legal reasons (she even corrected the 6 gallons thing because they might accuse her of diffamation). 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, do the thing said:

she mainly focused on her 4-months internment in that institution. she barely evoked things outside of it and they're already explosive (trying to run away to another country, fears of getting killed, her spark during the Glory era, her wig-Vegas days). 

she didn't drop names and didn't speak about a lot of things probably for legal reasons (she even corrected the 6 gallons thing because they might accuse her of diffamation). 

Yeah I know, a lot of which we’d already heard, right? I don’t think any of that was new to me. Just in relation to the article implying there’s more… like of course there is, this barely scratches the surface!

6 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Don't be selfish. This book is not about being scandalous, it's about her healing process. 

She REFUSED to be paid to tell ber story on TV. She doesn't want to make money using her past traumas. 

I really didn’t mean for it to come across however you’ve read that. I meant that the article is implying there’s more to hear, but of course there is, she’s still Super guarded here and just goes over things she has already put out there to clarify/ fully express her feelings on them?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block