Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

That better not be true! im disabled and my dad orders tickets for me as my hands arent as quick as needed to get tickets [i have cerebral palsy] but my dad needs at least a day's notice

i highly doubt its true though, as you say people are getting  presale codes so it cant just be going all on sale tomorrow morning. and it wouldnt work like that anyway./ i know many people like me i need to message my pal to make sure the date works for her, people need to check they can afford the tickets etc. so i would be an absolute headache for many people if they were announced then 6 hours later on sale. and most people have work tomorrow so many will be asleep at 3am and not even know about it

nah i highly doubt thats true 

Yeah I don’t think it’s true either, was just relaying what I heard cause I thought it was funny. Sorry if I scared you! I deffo need a heads up if I’m gonna get tickets too.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Who does she think she is that she can just ignore time zones like that? The album is literally called MIDNIGHTS, and it's not out where I live despite it being 2 AM and Apple Music having a special bonus interlude of Taylor saying she'd meet me at midnight where I live. I should have known better than to trust her. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Right and I haven’t heard the leak as I want to wait until its officially out :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1

What I remember from listening to the album earlier : my fave was "Labyrinth" and the "kid" song was good. "Vigilante Shat" sounded like Billie Eilish "Therefore I Am", Lana didnt really stand out on her track. There are a few songs that have "I Think He Knows" vocals. "Maroon" was kinda cool too. I can't remember much else. Oh yeah.."Karma" sounds like "Music is my hot hot sax".

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah I don’t think it’s true either, was just relaying what I heard cause I thought it was funny. Sorry if I scared you! I deffo need a heads up if I’m gonna get tickets too.

Aw dont be silly, you didnt scare me! i didnt believe it the minute i read your comment. theres no way an artist would announce  a tour at 3 in the morning and tickets then went on sale at 9 the same morning. Most people are asleep at 3am and wouldnt even know til like 7 or 8 am IF they even check the internet. so it wouldnt make sense whatsoever. and anyway you always get a couple of days notice at least. so  l knew straight away  that wouldnt be true!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

What if the announcement is Speak Now (TV) since 1989 is in legal limbo atm anyways? Can't wait for Better Than Revenge (Redacted Taylor's Version).
:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: Though I guess it'd be weird to announce a new album alongside the one you've just released, so maybe it's just wishful thinking. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Apparently there’s a trademark dispute with that album. Also I’m listening to Superman right now nn

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Aw dont be silly, you didnt scare me! i didnt believe it the minute i read your comment. theres no way an artist would announce  a tour at 3 in the morning and tickets then went on sale at 9 the same morning. Most people are asleep at 3am and wouldnt even know til like 7 or 8 am IF they even check the internet. so it wouldnt make sense whatsoever. and anyway you always get a couple of days notice at least. so  l knew straight away  that wouldnt be true!

Good then :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block