Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

36 minutes ago, Isla said:

I forgot the Anti-Hero video is out tomorrow too. I should be able to watch it before I do my volunteering. 

I wonder what the 3am announcement is? It's 8am my time but I'll probably still be in bed nnn (if only I had a job with day hours cause I KNOW I'd be awake at that time if I did)

Im hoping its   the  tour announcement. but then the articles ive read say tickets dont go on sale til November and its only 21st october so seems a bit early still to announce it. But as you know, i have a fear she'll miss scotland so i want her to announce a tour asap 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Im hoping its   the  tour announcement. but then the articles ive read say tickets dont go on sale til November and its only 21st october so seems a bit early still to announce it. But as you know, i have a fear she'll miss scotland so i want her to announce a tour asap 

I heard a wild rumour that she would announce the tour at 3am and it'd go on sale the same day at a later time but I think that's a bit messed up and doesn't leave people with time to prepare (and goes against the message on her UK store about presale codes being sent out too). 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

btw got a question, this article says And yep, you guessed it – the album is being released at midnight. However, that’s 12am EST – making it 5am in the UK on Friday, October 21 ?? i thought albums are now released at whatever midnight your country is in??

GettyImages-1186873085_1666254854.jpg?qu
METRO.CO.UK

Swifties, assemble - new music is on the way.

Not always, Taylor always seems to release new albums at midnight EST worldwide. She missed a trick not releasing the album at midnight local time given the title... I mean MIDNIGHTS?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BritneyStan88 said:

OMG after reading your comments I’m worried I won’t like the album. In love with 1989, Reputation and absolute masterpiece Folklore but seems like Midnights has lots of Lover vibes which I don’t like :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

I ended up buying three different vinyls (I’m a shopaholic) with signed cards and guess what- they won’t arrive on Friday due to Royal Mail strike :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I’m double sad now :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

God I need a drink

Yeah hearing these mixed reviews too and I'm like :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

45 minutes ago, Isla said:

I heard a wild rumour that she would announce the tour at 3am and it'd go on sale the same day at a later time but I think that's a bit messed up and doesn't leave people with time to prepare (and goes against the message on her UK store about presale codes being sent out too). 

That better not be true! im disabled and my dad orders tickets for me as my hands arent as quick as needed to get tickets [i have cerebral palsy] but my dad needs at least a day's notice

i highly doubt its true though, as you say people are getting  presale codes so it cant just be going all on sale tomorrow morning. and it wouldnt work like that anyway./ i know many people like me i need to message my pal to make sure the date works for her, people need to check they can afford the tickets etc. so i would be an absolute headache for many people if they were announced then 6 hours later on sale. and most people have work tomorrow so many will be asleep at 3am and not even know about it

nah i highly doubt thats true 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block