Lynne Spears responds to Britney's explosive audio

This woman is so awful and such a hypocrite. She would have better luck by owning up to her mistakes, apologising and giving B her space.

but no, shes more concerned about what her church friends think of her and trying to play the victim.

toxic toxic toxic.

you reap what you sow horrible woman

Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 3

Lynne failed her, and now she is trying to gaslight her and silence her AGAIN. The woman who sold a book when she should have been a mother and had her daughters back, but she didn't ever. She's a total narcissist and it's very clear that Britney is the blacksheep of the family. Horrible how they have treated her and I hope Britney NEVER speaks to any of them ever again, and if she owns Serenity I hope it goes up for sale soon. They deserve nothing. 

Lynne only jumped in to help Britney to save face. Fans were messaging her on Instagram and FB and BEGGING her to do something before she even did ANYTHING. She saw the tides were turning, and she was trying to save face and thought the fans and Britney would fall for it. Sorry Lynne, it took you 13 years to do anything and that was only because fans demanded you to do something and it was making you look bad.

I hope Britney can eventually forgive for HERSELF if she wants, but not for them. She deserves to be at peace and happy. These people do not deserve her, and I hope she is only surrounded by love from now on. I hope she never again lets them back in her life. Look what they did to her, and they NEVER would have let her free if they had there way.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

This woman is so awful and such a hypocrite. She would have better luck by owning up to her mistakes, apologising and giving B her space.

but no, shes more concerned about what her church friends think of her and trying to play the victim.

toxic toxic toxic.

you reap what you sow horrible woman

Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

She's a total narcissist. The entire family is, it's why they have made Britney the blacksheep of the family. Horrible, horrible people.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I would love someone who feels they tried helping her to tell us how? Honestly maybe they did, I don’t know, but if one of my family were being held in facility, or crying down the phone to me or even being told what to eat/gym etc by ANYBODY I hope to **** I’d get them out of that situation.

Britney summed it up perfectly in her recording. Her fans just ‘had a feeling’ something was wrong, despite the con gaslighting us for 15 years. Lynne was behind the curtain… how can she argue she thought things were ok???

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Love how you all commenting on the situation call her the worst mom ever and you all don't know anything. I'm sure there's more to the story than what meets the eye but you'd think you all listen to every phone call, see every text and have lunch with the Spears' every Sunday. 

She never said she's sorry. She never apologized. She never acknowledged.

That's enough something that indicates she's a narcisist.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Lynne is obviously embarrassed that she has been put on blast and is trying to change the narrative, as a typical narcissist would. She’s an absolute horrible mother and to think that there’s delusional fans on here backing her nonsense up while saying she had no idea or was controlled/abused by Jamie. No :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: She’s a very much grown 🍑 woman and knew exactly what was going on. She is an embarrassment and a pathetic excuse of a mother. The only thing going for her is that she birthed one of the worlds greatest superstars but other than that she is a disgrace. 

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Lynne is obviously embarrassed that she has been put on blast and is trying to change the narrative, as a typical narcissist would. She’s an absolute horrible mother and to think that there’s delusional fans on here backing her nonsense up while saying she had no idea or was controlled/abused by Jamie. No :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: She’s a very much grown 🍑 woman and knew exactly what was going on. She is an embarrassment and a pathetic excuse of a mother. The only thing going for her is that she birthed one of the worlds greatest superstars but other than that she is a disgrace. 

Point Agree GIF by Ford

• Like 1

The only reason I feel bad for Lynne is I know she is also a victim of abuse, and has been for most (or all) of her adult life. But that doesn't make her own wrongdoings go away...

She seems like a great emotional manipulator with no conscience of how her actions harmed her daughter. Even if in her mind she was only being loving, even if she had the best of intentions and didn't know any better, she still should aknowledge Britney's pain and her right to be disappointed. The fact that she keeps excusing hereself and implying Britney is the bad guy here, makes me want to puke.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

The only reason I feel bad for Lynne is I know she is also a victim of abuse, and has been for most (or all) of her adult life. But that doesn't make her own wrongdoings go away...

And? This isn’t about her or her life. She could have spoke up and wasn’t being held against her will. She’s a grown woman and knows right from wrong. She allowed Britney to get trafficked and abused. End of story. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.