Britney celebrates “Hold Me Closer” topping the iTunes Charts in 40 different countries (video)

10 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

For those who thought my comment was rude or delusional or illogical, I mean… she went on a bizarre posting/deleting spree on instagram, made weird comments, she deleted her instagram, and her first “live reaction” since the song is out is her, naked in a bathtub, talking with a British accent, looking hangover… I’m sorry but I judge by her actions. I think that’s what makes the difference between a fan and a die-hard fan… we may love someone, but not for EVERYTHING/ANYTHING they do or say.

Sorry if I offended anyone, once again!

Yours “Troll”y

@pablitonizer

@britbritluv

@hazel24magic

When will you people understand that she is an old soul in a young body. 

She's like my mom using a phone, recording videos and taking photos. For us it's cringe, for her it's a way to communicate and I take that every day over some ****ty appearance on a talk show where she can't choose the narrative.

She's not your average gen z icon and you will have to deal with that and her awkwardness and clumsyness.

Always assuming someone has lost their marbles because they're not acting according to your expectations is not what her fight for freedom was about.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, pieceofphil said:

She's like my mom using a phone, recording videos and taking photos. For us it's cringe, for her it's a way to communicate and I take that every day over some ****ty appearance on a talk show where she can't choose the narrative.

She's not your average gen z icon and you will have to deal with that and her awkwardness and clumsyness.

Always assuming someone has lost their marbles because they're not acting according to your expectations is not what her fight for freedom was about.

I just realized how harsh my comment was… and like one other member told me, it’s probably the time for me to accept that she is not who I thought she was all these years… I have to let go, I suppose ;-). BTW I’m streaming HMC since 7 AM…

4 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I'm 10 years younger than Britney & I'm not a "social media" guy at all. I'm sure I'm cringer than her :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: It's up to everybody to use the digital world as they want, the age has nothing to do with it.

I love that she’s seeing all the love and success, she deserves it and I hope that’s all she’s seeing!!

For the ones who wanna talk crap, really, u just couldn’t bite your tongue for one ******* day and just let there be happiness!?!?!?

There’s an old saying that goes…if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all… it needs to make a comeback cuz it’s revolting how people wear their hate and negativity like a badge of honor and get off on infesting others with their ****ty attitudes. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block