Lady Gaga performs "Angel Down" for the victim's of that massacre, but says I hope the states turns blue, half of the stadium booed and walked out of the venue

On 8/25/2022 at 4:50 PM, maki93 said:

Some people also walked out of Britney's concert in Dubai. It happens. 

Abu Dhabi* she never performed in Dubai :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Interestingly enough she's supposedly been told to cover up and to dress more modestly but besides wearing a corset (:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:) for GM and a lace & leather leotard (:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:) instead of a bra in IWG her costumes didn't change (add to that, bellydancers are usually even less covered than britney was during her FFT, yet they get away with it), and she still sang about BDSM, threesomes and did a strip-show on stage :orangu_orangutan_ape:

3 hours ago, bbbsss said:

at least 356 mass shootings registered this year so far but okay

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

yes because supporters of the last president are going ballistic. You do know at least 90% of mass shooters are extreme rightwing republicans, right? And almost every single one of them is a white christian male… the previous president’s base. 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Lmao dhamer and like every other cannibal serial killer have all been gay and white. No clue what cis means cuz im not a turd and dont follow bs fads so shove it

You watch too much TV and as for the rest of your comment clearly do not read enough books.

The overwhelming majority of mass murderers in the United States are rightwing extremists and we must reckon with that and not ignore or deny it or it is not going to get better. 

Also, your original implication that apparently only white christians are gay already should have been enough to tell me where your prejudices lie. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

You watch too much TV and as for the rest of your comment clearly do not read enough books.

The overwhelming majority of mass murderers in the United States are rightwing extremists and we must reckon with that and not ignore or deny it or it is not going to get better. 

Also, your original implication that apparently only white christians are gay already should have been enough to tell me where your prejudices lie. 

Lmao oh yes i dont read but im sure my personal library of read multiple times physical paper books is larger than anything u own. And the fact that im gay and white what prejudices does that imply. Just because u gladly gobble down the bs load that the government deep throats down ur throat doesnt make u smart. The only radical here is u it would appear. As anyone else that speaks gibberish nonsensical crap thats just regurgitated lies they were told by the government that wants u sick and paying them til ur 100+ years old. Enjoy the reversion back to homoerectus  

1 minute ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Lmao oh yes i dont read but im sure my personal library of read multiple times physical paper books is larger than anything u own. And the fact that im gay and white what prejudices does that imply. Just because u gladly gobble down the bs load that the government deep throats down ur throat doesnt make u smart. The only radical here is u it would appear. As anyone else that speaks gibberish nonsensical crap thats just regurgitated lies they were told by the government that wants u sick and paying them til ur 100+ years old. Enjoy the reversion back to homoerectus  

This is the most gibberish nonsensical thing I have ever read peaking at the “gubmint” bit lol. I don’t even know where or how to begin to respond to this. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block