Lady Gaga performs "Angel Down" for the victim's of that massacre, but says I hope the states turns blue, half of the stadium booed and walked out of the venue

13 hours ago, rinascita said:

I'm gonna assume you have never been to one of her concerts but she's always made statements like this at them. If you don't like that, then that is your charge. But anyone who has seen her live knows that she will speak about something of this nature at some point during the show. 

I've seen her live and used to be a fan. Yeah, I  respect freedom of speech: she can say anything she wants. I just hate American politics and don't want to be involved. Apparently I'm not in the majority opinion, that's fine. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

When will celebrities realize that a lot of people don’t care what their political views are. They tell us, ban all guns while having 24/7 security carrying, guess what, guns. They tell us, buy electric cars, buy solar panels, save the planet, while flying everywhere in their private jet. They say, let everyone come into this country, don’t close the borders. While living in mansions inside 10 feet walls.

Entertainment should be used as a escape from the real world. Not for out of touch celebrities to tell us who to vote for. 

Yes, this is pretty much how I feel. I do believe with very few, if any, reservations in freedom of speech. However, my interest in artists is in their art, not hearing them talk about politics. For this reason, I prefer for them to give their spiels in interviews or social media, something like that. Alyssa Milano has two twitter accounts, one just for career and one for politics. People who don't care can just look at the career one. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Lmao at her saying that. I think both are silly. Most people who like Gaga enough to see her live know she's not politically conservative, and Gaga should know that stating a wish for a state to opt for a different political party is an unnecessary distraction from the show and a waste of breath. 

Don't @ me. I'm not saying she can't say whatever she wants. I just don't want to hear commentary on political parties at concerts I've paid to attend, and I'm not alone in feeling that way. 

You’re paying to see an entertainer who is historically very politically vocal. If you don’t like it DONT GO and DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. We won’t miss you.

If icons want to use their platform to promote political change and activism that is their right to and entertainers have been doing it since forever. 

Get out of here with your “I don’t want to hear this at my concert I paid for” nonsense. Stay home then and watch YouTube. 

4 hours ago, x.rox said:

You’re paying to see an entertainer who is historically very politically vocal. If you don’t like it DONT GO and DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. We won’t miss you.

If icons want to use their platform to promote political change and activism that is their right to and entertainers have been doing it since forever. 

Get out of here with your “I don’t want to hear this at my concert I paid for” nonsense. Stay home then and watch YouTube. 

I do think people should say what they want to say. I wouldn't have left Gaga's show and maybe I even agree with what she said, even if I wouldn't be interested in hearing it at her show.

Thank you for reminding me of why I happily left the United States. 

8 hours ago, bbbsss said:

:bouncey:

This is terrorism, even as a joke. You can support whatever politics you want but a twice-impeached soon-to-be-convicted insurrectionist is some medieval cult-of-personality isht. 

Hope it was a joke or maybe you don’t even live here? Because that is SO OVER quit even saying its name I’m taking it out of the quote it was really no joke please stop.

5 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

This is terrorism, even as a joke. You can support whatever politics you want but a twice-impeached soon-to-be-convicted insurrectionist is some medieval cult-of-personality isht. 

Hope it was a joke or maybe you don’t even live here? Because that is SO OVER quit even saying its name I’m taking it out of the quote it was really no joke please stop.

not you calling my opinion a terrorism while probably voting for the biggest terrorist organization there is aka JoeMala&co

anyway

#MAGA2024

11 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

not you calling my opinion a terrorism while probably voting for the biggest terrorist organization there is aka JoeMala&co

anyway

#MAGA2024

So you’re serious and you think very obviously switching narratives is going to work? Only ONE PERSON has ever been impeached… TWICE. And then started an insurrection. Yes, it is terrorism, sis, get help or get out.

1 hour ago, BritneyGXKB said:

So you’re serious and you think very obviously switching narratives is going to work? Only ONE PERSON has ever been impeached… TWICE. And then started an insurrection. Yes, it is terrorism, sis, get help or get out.

Yes I am serious, so get off my diсk and go be mad elsewhere. 

#Trump2024

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block