Britney Tweets: my first song in 6 years !!!! It’s pretty damn cool that I’m singing with one of the most classic men of our time

9 hours ago, TeoVallet said:

Hi! Thank you for your answer. This one of yours was polite. And useful. 

I would love to read the thread about the registered marks. I'll search it, but if you know how it was called and you can share the link with me, I'm willing to know factual information. 

I wrote my message in order to find sources I may have not read yet. So, again, it's all about respect and dialogue. Your message was respectful. The other user didn't help me at all, if in fact I'm confused. I think we all want Britney to be happy and that's at the end of the day what we all share in common. It doesn't matter the generation for that.  

No problem, though I disagree with basically all your arguments... I hope this serves as experience to not believe every theory you read just because it's attractive and makes for better drama.

This is the thread I read a few days ago:

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

What’s so funny about this @mythology?  Why do you laugh react to anything that shows support towards Britney? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: I know you did this with @Slayer too! 

I KNOW!
They're literally laughing at ANYTHING serious on here especially towards Britney!

I dont get why the hell they have a britney pic if they're not really a fan.

But yeah I wouldnt take this P.O.S serious,

they cant handle confrontation, so they resort to the laughing emoji.

They're DEFINITELY one of the WORST people on here!

• Like 1

Well, Mood Ring was released in 2016 already, yeah only in Japan, but still... And Glory 2020 was just a disgusting excuse by Team Con to distract all of us because of what was happening at the time! If Britney had little-to-no involvement on her studio albums since the C-ship, I highly doubt she would be involved for a re-release :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Well, Mood Ring was released in 2016 already, yeah only in Japan, but still... And Glory 2020 was just a disgusting excuse by Team Con to distract all of us because of what was happening at the time! If Britney had little-to-no involvement on her studio albums since the C-ship, I highly doubt she would be involved for a re-release :typing_keyboard_computer:

This. SITS and Matches are bops, but they should be considered like leaks rather than official releases because they are not Britney-approved. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Also, the "final version" of SITS sounds like anything but, as much as I love it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block