Britney Tweets: my first song in 6 years !!!! It’s pretty damn cool that I’m singing with one of the most classic men of our time

14 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

Lol she was shading whoever mastered HMC. 

britney-spears-youre-wrong.gif

“She’s unbelievable at layering her voice and doubling, which is one of the hardest things to do,” Watt told The Guardian. “She really pushed herself, vocally. Sometimes when you produce, the greatest thing in the world you can do is say nothing, so I just let her do her thing. She’s so good at knowing when she got the right take. She took complete control.”

Watt added that Spears was also “incredibly specific” about how her vocals were mixed. “She was really collaborative and had really good ideas about the production,” he explained. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

britney-spears-youre-wrong.gif

“She’s unbelievable at layering her voice and doubling, which is one of the hardest things to do,” Watt told The Guardian. “She really pushed herself, vocally. Sometimes when you produce, the greatest thing in the world you can do is say nothing, so I just let her do her thing. She’s so good at knowing when she got the right take. She took complete control.”

Watt added that Spears was also “incredibly specific” about how her vocals were mixed. “She was really collaborative and had really good ideas about the production,” he explained. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1

britney spears is already incredibly humble mixed with believing that she was nothing without the conservatorship. i think this song is doing what it's intention was- showing her that the con was nothing without her and she had all the power all along. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Well, she probably said that because she's very humble and never gives off that "diva" vibe. Unfortunately, the original HMC version clearly has some production issues which coincidentally make sense with the "background singer thing", but I think that's just a coincidence.

On the other hand, I said it's a bit chaotic, not because they removed some adlibs or put more Elthon vocals (which makes sense, it's his song, duh!) but everything sounds a bit messy, their voices are very low, you can barely hear them..., they sound like far away.. and i thought this was some kind of inner feeling here on exhale, but i saw 2 video reactions from non brirtney fans and they said the same thing.. so they clearly screwed the song.

HMC sounds great on SPOTIFY when I'm wearing my professional headphones, but in my car or anywhere else like YouTube it doesn't sound as good and I don't understand why that is.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block