Britney Tweets: my first song in 6 years !!!! It’s pretty damn cool that I’m singing with one of the most classic men of our time

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

As cheesy as it sounds, she needs to become friends with a few of her fans (the non-crazy ones, obviously). She needs to get constantly pumped up by people who love her and know her accomplishments by heart.

I think it's really hard to believe how great you are after so many years of being treated like trash by your own family.

She should book an arena, not to perform, just to stand onstage so everyone can cheer and applaud her and scream how much we love her :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer::meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Or she needs to ask Sabrina to take her to her aunt's Pleasure Dome

• Love 7
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I love her! Some of y’all go far! Since the day she was freed I have watch what I said about her, because I do think she reads here & see what her FANS think of her. Some of y’all say the most foul things. Just be supported of her no matter what & stop complaining so much! How can anyone say they understand the conservatorship but say things that are offensive like the woman haven’t just came from hell :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: 

preeeeach

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

This part is so powerful:

She is so so so self aware of where she is now and where she was before. 
What EVERYONE loved about Britney Spears from the very first time she shimmied her pig-tailed head down that hallway was that this girl was FEARLESS and in control. She wasn't trying to copy other girls the way many of her peers were. On stage, she WENT there. Time and Time again, fear be damned. 
I think this encapsulates what a lot of us fans thought was different and missing from her over the last 13 years. She seemed fearful, unsure of herself and her own status. 

I love that she's opening up. And I love that she wants to return to a state of power and fearlessness. No matter what those demons and monsters did to her, she's Britney ********* Spears and she's got all the power. 

I See You Soccer GIF by UEFA

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block