Britney Tweets: my first song in 6 years !!!! It’s pretty damn cool that I’m singing with one of the most classic men of our time

45 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Lovely post! She will get there!! You can tell she’s working her way back up 😃 hopefully when this song does so well it will build her confidence. 

PS! How comes on twitter she writes posts that are fluid and easy to read?? But on insta it’s riddles? 🤔 

She had similar posts on Instagram as well, but they don’t get as much attention here. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, TeoVallet said:

6. That old document surfacing Twitter saying she owns her marks... is from 2009.

I'm afraid that's simply not true, basically because the registered address is her current lawyers' address. The "2009" date is the date the marks were originally registered. There's a thread about it if you'd like to get some actual, factual information.

The rest of your post doesn't make sense either, unless you like to make up clues and drama. 

Also a piece of advice to you and many others here: don't expect other people to act as you would/wish. Especially people from another generation, who have gone through life experiences that you can't even understand, who express themselves in different ways from you, and who have always been eccentric. It'll save you many hedaches.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I don't find these tweets that different from her insta captions. I think we just come to them with different "eyes" because of the nature of the apps, somehow we're predisposed to expect some type of posts from ig and some other type from tw, and her style is more fitting to twitter "rants" than ig picture captions.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
57 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I don't find these tweets that different from her insta captions. I think we just come to them with different "eyes" because of the nature of the apps, somehow we're predisposed to expect some type of posts from ig and some other type from tw, and her style is more fitting to twitter "rants" than ig picture captions.

she just didn't use a lot of emoji on twitter. her writing style is the same. but on instagram she didn't either when she wrote really "serious" captions (like the one regarding k-trash controversy with her kids).

it's her style of writing, and it actually kinda confirms those lufti leaked mails back then, she writes the same way (and uses the same style of ranting with iconic drag-sentences :orangu_orangutan_ape: "you can f¨ck a duck" :orangu_orangutan_ape: "bald-headed peckerhead" :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
33 minutes ago, do the thing said:

she just didn't use a lot of emoji on twitter. her writing style is the same. but on instagram she didn't either when she wrote really "serious" captions (like the one regarding k-trash controversy with her kids).

it's her style of writing, and it actually kinda confirms those lufti leaked mails back then, she writes the same way (and uses the same style of ranting with iconic drag-sentences :orangu_orangutan_ape: "you can f¨ck a duck" :orangu_orangutan_ape: "bald-headed peckerhead" :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

I agree!

I actually love the way she writes because I think she writes just like she speaks, and I find it more authentic. But I guess most people find that weird because we're all so used to "polish" our words/sentences when we put them into paper (or keyboard), it feels weird when someone doesn't (especially someone famous).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm afraid that's simply not true, basically because the registered address is her current lawyers' address. The "2009" date is the date the marks were originally registered. There's a thread about it if you'd like to get some actual, factual information.

The rest of your post doesn't make sense either, unless you like to make up clues and drama. 

Also a piece of advice to you and many others here: don't expect other people to act as you would/wish. Especially people from another generation, who have gone through life experiences that you can't even understand, who express themselves in different ways from you, and who have always been eccentric. It'll save you many hedaches.

Hi! Thank you for your answer. This one of yours was polite. And useful. 

I would love to read the thread about the registered marks. I'll search it, but if you know how it was called and you can share the link with me, I'm willing to know factual information. 

I wrote my message in order to find sources I may have not read yet. So, again, it's all about respect and dialogue. Your message was respectful. The other user didn't help me at all, if in fact I'm confused. I think we all want Britney to be happy and that's at the end of the day what we all share in common. It doesn't matter the generation for that.  

Britney with Swimming In The Stars and Matches:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

obviously the discography/team maybe even don't say nothing to her.
Swimming In The Stars is good, Matches is bad, unfinished and I dont like Backstreetboys since that girl of the Dream group say that about Nick Carter.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block