Britney Tweets: my first song in 6 years !!!! It’s pretty damn cool that I’m singing with one of the most classic men of our time

3 hours ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

See how this post isn't a scattered mess like the ones on Instagram usually. This is cade. 

This sooooo much! Her Twitter is probably run by her “team” and yes she has a team. I know people in the music industry and there is some talks about something with a big academy . Nonetheless I think this is someone and not her, hence the changing the photo and what not! This is probably an agreement with Elton’s label

I totally support Britney being herself, using her voice and calling out those that have hurt her, however ngl I'd like to see more of this positivity and cohesiveness instead of putting a negative tone on literally everything. She needs to find a good balance, cause it will also be beneficial to her own mental health as well as being more palatable for those of us who are reading her posts.

• Love 3

Hi! I don't mean to sound paranoic or conspiranoic, as I am not one of those fans.

That being said, I don't feel totally OK with the whole HMC thing and here is why. Feel free to discuss with respect, please. I'm just a kid :)

1. The caption of the Reels with the teaser of the song was... sarcastic A F towards Elton. It wasn't nice or humble; it gave"Go to the light and see Jesus" vibes. Very passive-agressive. Especially, the last sentences and the use of capital letters in YOUR SONG. Then, as many personal posts, it was deleted from the account. And hours after, the account was deactivated. (Again).

2. Everything is happening the same day the Court had to decide about L O U & R O B I N. What for? No big news: everything gets postponed until Dec. That's more than a year after Britney was freed of the conservatorship, yet no big changes have been made. Not to mention nobody gets to fully understand the concept and implications of the sealed care plan, run by Jodi Montgomery. I don't trust her AT ALL. 

3. Practically, same team around her and major objective red flags with her IG account: bruises, old pictures, posted-and-deleted pictures, no Live. Just for you to know, her IG account is still managed, as every single media person and a brand itself. Celebrities social media are tools for their Marketing teams. 

4. I believe she has recorded HMC. Yes. I believe the lack of promotion would be 100% understandable. Yes. I also believe what she said last year in the court: she wanted to really take a break from this industry, marry Sam and be a mom. Yes.

5. But these tweets... Doesn't anybody remember the "Me time" thing? All of a sudden, she is inspired to be this forgiving person, so she deactivates her IG account after spilling some shady sentences... How convenient is that?

6. That old document surfacing Twitter saying she owns her marks... is from 2009. Back in 2018 her marks were transferred to Michael Kane and he is STILL the owner.  Purchasing or streaming HMC isn't better that doing so with Matches or Swimming In The Stars. As the songs aren't of her property. Yes, she has recorded HMC, ok... But essentially the system is the same. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, s&m said:

7. Your points are all speculation and made up by BAnon members. 

8. Only stupid people like you wouldn’t understand the care plan needed to be sealed because it contains britney’s health and none of our business. There is no care plan in action as Rosengart stated. Even it there was one, a care plan ins not object of the law so it wouldn’t make Britney not free!

9. That document you referred as being from 2009? You need glasses because it cleary mentioned Rosengart firms. A firm that it was not involved in 2009.

10. Old photos on IG? is the best of your arguments? People like posts old content on IG. Not her not doing a live? Britney is not going to do that to please people like you! She keeps mentioning her anxiety. She would be ripped to shreds like you guys have been doing in her comments.

11. Yes you are stupid and you lack a lot intelligence. But you choose to believe spread lives from lunatic people. Go read the documents filled. Go read the COUR ORDERS. Stop being a useless waste of sperm

Okeeeeeey. I imagine you replying this, insulting me and giving me nothing. I hope you stream HMC and that makes your day. End. 

I am polite and trying to explain myself in the best way possible in order to discuss this topic with full respect and willing to read those docs you are claiming are out there. 

Did I specultate? Or did I simply ask to share my worries? You don't know me and members like you make this forum toxic (Hey, @Jordan Miller Could you check this user? Thank you).

Dearly, a "useless waste of sperm" waaaay more mature than you. 

54 minutes ago, TeoVallet said:

Okeeeeeey. I imagine you replying this, insulting me and giving me nothing. I hope you stream HMC and that makes your day. End. 

I am polite and trying to explain myself in the best way possible in order to discuss this topic with full respect and willing to read those docs you are claiming are out there. 

Did I specultate? Or did I simply ask to share my worries? You don't know me and members like you make this forum toxic (Hey, @Jordan Miller Could you check this user? Thank you).

Dearly, a "useless waste of sperm" waaaay more mature than you. 

But you're posting conspiracy theories and yes we all work and do things we don't always love regardless if you believe it or not but thats her JOB and yes we have bosses and others in the work place that's how business goes.. grow up and mature somewhat.. jus sayin there's a real world out here, your train of thought is not healthy at all! 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, TeoVallet said:

Hi! I don't mean to sound paranoic or conspiranoic, as I am not one of those fans.

That being said, I don't feel totally OK with the whole HMC thing and here is why. Feel free to discuss with respect, please. I'm just a kid :)

1. The caption of the Reels with the teaser of the song was... sarcastic A F towards Elton. It wasn't nice or humble; it gave"Go to the light and see Jesus" vibes. Very passive-agressive. Especially, the last sentences and the use of capital letters in YOUR SONG. Then, as many personal posts, it was deleted from the account. And hours after, the account was deactivated. (Again).

2. Everything is happening the same day the Court had to decide about L O U & R O B I N. What for? No big news: everything gets postponed until Dec. That's more than a year after Britney was freed of the conservatorship, yet no big changes have been made. Not to mention nobody gets to fully understand the concept and implications of the sealed care plan, run by Jodi Montgomery. I don't trust her AT ALL. 

3. Practically, same team around her and major objective red flags with her IG account: bruises, old pictures, posted-and-deleted pictures, no Live. Just for you to know, her IG account is still managed, as every single media person and a brand itself. Celebrities social media are tools for their Marketing teams. 

4. I believe she has recorded HMC. Yes. I believe the lack of promotion would be 100% understandable. Yes. I also believe what she said last year in the court: she wanted to really take a break from this industry, marry Sam and be a mom. Yes.

5. But these tweets... Doesn't anybody remember the "Me time" thing? All of a sudden, she is inspired to be this forgiving person, so she deactivates her IG account after spilling some shady sentences... How convenient is that?

6. That old document surfacing Twitter saying she owns her marks... is from 2009. Back in 2018 her marks were transferred to Michael Kane and he is STILL the owner.  Purchasing or streaming HMC isn't better that doing so with Matches or Swimming In The Stars. As the songs aren't of her property. Yes, she has recorded HMC, ok... But essentially the system is the same. 

You mean YOUR SONG like the famous Elton John hit? How is that even aggressive?

And the care plan bs was addressed by her lawyer already. You must be one of the B-Anon…

• Like 4

Lovely post! She will get there!! You can tell she’s working her way back up 😃 hopefully when this song does so well it will build her confidence. 

PS! How comes on twitter she writes posts that are fluid and easy to read?? But on insta it’s riddles? 🤔 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block