Beyoncé STUNS during mind-blowing promo rollout for “Renaissance”

2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Well according to Business Insider — without bees, the availability and diversity of fresh produce would decline substantially, and human nutrition would likely suffer aka humans would die so that’s not a very strong argument. :saywat-towelney:

Bees are very important (albeit annoying) creatures. Beyonce stans are not.

14 minutes ago, bbitseth said:

Imagine getting carried by radio stations to #1 and still not getting any streams....

How is she not getting any streams? 💀 “Renaissance” literally garnered the most single day streams by a female artist in 2022 with over 43 million streams and reached over 300 million streams it's first week on Spotify aka the world’s largest streaming service. Not to mention, the album also debuted at #1 with 332,000 units (190,000 pure sales) giving Beyonce her 7th consecutive number and opened with the best numbers of the year so far behind Harry Styles. But please, please worry about Britney gaining even a third of those Spotify streams with “HMC” instead of obsessing over Beyoncé. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

How is she not getting any streams? 💀 “Renaissance” literally garnered the most single day streams by a female artist in 2022 with over 43 million streams and reached over 300 million streams it's first week on Spotify aka the world’s largest streaming service. Renaissance also debuted at #1 with 332,000 units (190,000 pure sales) giving Beyonce her 7th consecutive number and opened with the best numbers of the year so far behind Harry Styles. Please worry about Britney gaining even a third of those streams and charting on the Billboard Hot 100 with “HMC” instead of obsessing over Beyoncé. 

Holdup? I'm the one that's "obsessing" over Bey? You're the one that started it posting this **** on the Britney section of the forum for attention cause you knew your flop *** thread would get no traction on the general section of the website where it ****' belongs? You literally got nothing better to do on a Friday night than to start **** by reviving old threads and talking ****. Now I'm the one being a moron here cause I'm feeding the troll, so this will be my last time engaging you. Have a nice life.

And dear God, please stop shilling for Lana. I feel the 2nd hand embarrassment of actually being a Lana stan but having to deal with people getting a bad aftertaste after having interacted with you. Go back to the messy fanbase where you came from where it's acceptable to throw lemons at other artists who you feel might've wronged your fave. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, bbitseth said:

Holdup? I'm the one that's "obsessing" over Bey? You're the one that started it posting this **** on the Britney section of the forum for attention cause you knew your flop *** thread would get no traction on the general section of the website where it ****' belongs? You literally got nothing better to do on a Friday night than to start **** by reviving old threads and talking ****. Now I'm the one being a moron here cause I'm feeding the troll, so this will be my last time engaging you. Have a nice life.

And dear God, please stop shilling for Lana. I feel the 2nd hand embarrassment of actually being a Lana stan but having to deal with people getting a bad aftertaste after having interacted with you. Go back to the messy fanbase where you came from where it's acceptable to throw lemons at other artists who you feel might've wronged your fave. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

The secondhand embarrassment I just got from you having a literal meltdown over a response that corrected you on Beyoncé’s streaming numbers. The clownery. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2

But go ahead. Keep recycling the same threads on what Britney’s next fragrance should be or what font size her book will be if you guys find that more entertaining? :saywat-towelney: I’ve been here since 2010 so maybe I’m just getting tired of the same threads being recycled. Ain’t no shame in spicing it up a bit. This is a pop culture and music forum after all. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Plus it’s quite comedic to still see so many of you constantly take the bait and be pressed over the legend that is Beyoncé. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

This B(ey) forgot that she has visuals to release. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

And a documentary as well.:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

First live performance? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Reveal hidden contents

Hurry up! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

She's waiting for Britney to release on the same day :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

just kidding britney fans :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block