Beyoncé STUNS during mind-blowing promo rollout for “Renaissance”

1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

My love for you is dignified, user @GODNA IS A QUEEN, but what the hell:snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

I’m bored and being lazy on a Friday night and in my Blackout era omg sue me spacer.png

1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Not Britney related :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Hide contents

Anti >>> Whole Beyonka discography

XO is better than any Rihanna song though :saywat-towelney: 

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

it should cost a billion to look this good :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Purr spacer.png

1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Exhale before I posted those two beyonka threads spacer.png

1 hour ago, DulaPeeps said:

Can someone ban this person already. I’m so sick of the troll. Be a Bey stan somewhere else. This is no way Britney related.@PokemonSpears @Slayer

Go get laid or drink a blue martini. It’s Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday. :matches:spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Kevney said:

where are the visuals i need them :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

sjdjdjdhfj bye spacer.png

53 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I can't find there any single song what is good :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Beyonce made album what is the same trash like Madame F(lop).

The entire album is a vibe. It’s really over for everyone else once the video visuals are out. spacer.png

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m bored on a Friday night and in my Blackout era omg sue me spacer.png

XO is better than any Rihanna song though :saywat-towelney: 

Purr spacer.png

Exhale before I posted those two beyonka threads spacer.png

Go get laid or drink a blue martini. It’s Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday. :matches:spacer.png

sjdjdjdhfj bye spacer.png

The entire album is a vibe. It’s really over for everyone else once the visuals are out. spacer.png

Her latest album sounds like made from one person who made every track almost the same in production. It's not hate, but in nice words it's sure her weakest album (even I forgot her post-2008 albums) but sure I'm not wrong.

Anti deserves more music videos. Yeah I Said It deserves to be longer. Kiss It Better is amazing and luxury song.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Her latest album sounds like made from one person who made every track almost the same in production. It's not hate, but in nice words it's sure her weakest album (even I forgot her post-2008 albums) but sure I'm not wrong.

Anti deserves more music videos. Yeah I Said It deserves to be longer. Kiss It Better is amazing and luxury song.

It’s supposed to be a cohesive body of work and flow as one :saywat-towelney: ANTI is a great album too. Have you listened to any Lana albums btw?

14 hours ago, jennyj said:

"Mind-blowing"?  Y'all get impressed way too easy lol.  She's had way better photoshoots before.

Britney wears a gown that looks like it was made for Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz and you all lose your ****. If Britney did want Beyoncé did, I guarantee you all would be on your knees and drooling on the floor. The double standards! :roxxy:

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, bbitseth said:

I get why Bey stans are called Beyhives now, cause they're as annoying as bees

Well according to Business Insider — without bees, the availability and diversity of fresh produce would decline substantially, and human nutrition would likely suffer aka humans would die so that’s not a very strong argument. :saywat-towelney:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block