Beyoncé STUNS during mind-blowing promo rollout for “Renaissance”

• 1 month later...
  • Content Curators
On 8/21/2022 at 2:12 AM, MIKE_INT said:

What exactly is mind-blowing on this?

Asking for a friend

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

The poise and posture, the elegance and beauty, the TALENT it takes to be the Queen of music, no other can or will ever compare, she is unmatched :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I pray for the day that she retires. Literally the most boring, dull, ingenuine, most over-rated personality I have ever witnessed in pop culture. She screams and warbles in her songs, she insists upon herself and pays a lot of money to make it seem like she is more successful than she actually is. Also, how can people think she's a black role model if she bleaches her skin and never wears her natural hair. I can't think of a single redeeming quality.

On 8/20/2022 at 3:22 AM, Joshyworld said:

How is she not getting any streams? 💀 “Renaissance” literally garnered the most single day streams by a female artist in 2022 with over 43 million streams and reached over 300 million streams it's first week on Spotify aka the world’s largest streaming service. Not to mention, the album also debuted at #1 with 332,000 units (190,000 pure sales) giving Beyonce her 7th consecutive number and opened with the best numbers of the year so far behind Harry Styles. But please, please worry about Britney gaining even a third of those Spotify streams with “HMC” instead of obsessing over Beyoncé. 

Okay Mr. obsessed with numbers that literally don't mean **** these days. Of course when a popular artist comes out with the first album in years and its shoved in our faces, a lot of people will listen on the first day. Doesn't mean they continued to listen or that they like it. GET OVER IT!

On 8/20/2022 at 1:38 AM, DulaPeeps said:

Can someone ban this person already. I’m so sick of the troll. Be a Bey stan somewhere else. This is no way Britney related.@PokemonSpears @Slayer

I FULLY SUPPORT THIS!! @Jordan Miller I understand we are allowed to discuss other celebrities, but Beyonce is so overrated and shoved in our faces constantly, can we just take a break please?! @Joshyworld is constantly dragging down and putting down Britney and promoting Beyonce trash. Please look into this. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block