Britney's memoir: "The publisher is clearing everything through legal and it's taking longer than expected"

3 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I’m more interested in her TRL years! Like recording albums, videos, what the studio did to her vocally, the pressure of being a celebrity, lyp syncing, touring, max martin, dr Luke. Pretty much the story of her career.

Would be cool if she talked about how they made her change her outfit for the oops video and what not stuff like that … or how they scrapped her vision for the Britney album to make it more a crossroads hybrid soundtrack 

Uh oh, I kinda feel like this book won't go as far as TRL, but start around 2007 and focus on years in conservatorship.

Am I the only one who feels like that?:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Lolai said:

First "paper shortage", now "legal" issues...Pretty sure this means that the ghost writer hired had little to no accsess to Brit, and/or the editor can't make any sense of the material given.

The paper shortage is a real thing, and the book is already being brought up in court. It's going to be a book detailing her trauma and past, they need to make sure that they're legally protected on all sides. Britney included.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, vzlafan said:

I Don't understand Hollywood i mean 

Eminem and some rappers ,even P!NK with britney were allowed to DRAG a lot of people in their  songs even with situations that weren't happen

Why britney can't tell her side , We want to know some details .... 

Because it was clearly just for entertainment and not slander. Eminem has said many times that his songs are not serious and sometimes he just picks names that ryme. Pink said she was tired of being compared with Britney and that she is so damn pretty. You cant sue someone for that lol. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Uh oh, I kinda feel like this book won't go as far as TRL, but start around 2007 and focus on years in conservatorship.

Am I the only one who feels like that?:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I think it will be her whole career and childhood.  She needs her childhood to set up what a person Jamie is and her family dynamic also the changes in her family and treatment once she got famous. 

• Like 1

This book is going to change the music industry forever :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

She was so bullied and so hated for so many years by so many people that she must have some reaaaalllly interesting things to say. People can take everything away from you, but they can't never take away your truth.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Can't wait ! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Kevin and the family are no doubt going to threaten a defamation case. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Yes, but if they did Britney would have the right to discovery of information to defend herself and that would be very interesting and backfire on them, since they are currently trying to cover up all their miss-deeds :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Facts aint defamation as "that suprise witness" says. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block