Britney's memoir: "The publisher is clearing everything through legal and it's taking longer than expected"

6 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

she could give everyone a nickname and we would figure it out in seconds lmao :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: 

but yeah I guess back then when she uploaded the picture with Rosengart (January I think?), it was to discuss things like this, since she mentioned "exciting projects" or something like that 

This is genius.

• Love 5

I’m more interested in her TRL years! Like recording albums, videos, what the studio did to her vocally, the pressure of being a celebrity, lyp syncing, touring, max martin, dr Luke. Pretty much the story of her career.

Would be cool if she talked about how they made her change her outfit for the oops video and what not stuff like that … or how they scrapped her vision for the Britney album to make it more a crossroads hybrid soundtrack 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

2936OxP.png

SmZC8Xv.png

These magazines should have been put out of business in 2007 that’s all I’m gonna say about this I think they don’t know half the facts and why would anyone give them the fact anyways. How do we know it was ever really delayed for whatever reason when books usually take some time to make 

Edited by HellNevuhBeMey
  • Love 1

Not that I really believe the rumors of delay or even of the release, for that matter, but we could correlate this to the reports of the song being pushed back a week if we really wanted to try and connect some dots that may or may not be there. It’s easy to contemplate a scenario Where they wanted a specific timeline between a book and a song release. But I’m essentially making all this up. Just a thought to entertain the rumors! 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

She should have called names like ''Loucifer'' ''Colon'' ''Headed Peckerhead'' ''RobinWHO'' ''LarryPotter'' ''Juno'' ''K-FREUD'' just as Jamie Lynn called her daughter's father a ghost( or something like that )  , because we know they will not give their approval to be dragged and exposed.Taylor Swift Ready For It GIF by Taylor Swift 

LMAO I LOVE UR COMMENTS! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

she could give everyone a nickname and we would figure it out in seconds lmao :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: 

but yeah I guess back then when she uploaded the picture with Rosengart (January I think?), it was to discuss things like this, since she mentioned "exciting projects" or something like that 

omg I luv that idea!!:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

can you imagine colon spears? lol :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

daddy's girl vivian?:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Robin the goblin? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

jail me lynn :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

will it be lying lou or loucifer? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block