Nicki Minaj defends Britney Spears from Haters & K-FED: "Why can’t people let her be happy? She loves her kids more than life itself. Leave her alone"

Love Nicki!!!  Drag him sis!  She's a free thinker, and doesn't hold grudges. People trying to start **** by saying she wasn't invited to the wedding, but she could have been and might not have seen it since it was so last minute.  Plus even then she still loves her and talks to her directly not just for show on social media like other celebs do.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Good that she is publicly supporting Brit.

Wonder what they talked about. Maybe now that Britney is free, more people are reaching out to her, since maybe they were denied access in the past.

That’s exactly what’s going on. I’m so here for it. She was separated from ALOT of people that genuinely supported her and defended her. No they can reconnect/ form a friendship.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, easy said:

i love that she's getting so much support publicly like this. kfed really thought he was gonna do something, I've never seen a team con move backfire so badly on them before than this 🫠

i also love that nicki says she's spoke with britney. proves that britney is choosing exactly who she wants to contact and who she doesn't. 

This. Those B-anon morons can stfu now about her being “secluded and kept away from people” 🙄🙄

• Love 6

Er, the sentiment is nice, but is Nicki seriously taking an anti-bullying stance now? The same Nicki who has doxxed people and sent her stans to harass them? The same Nicki who threatened a Trinidadian reporter and said her "days were numbered"? The same Nicki who was accused of witness intimidation just last year? 

This seems like a dishonest attempt to win some brownie points to get y'all to stream her new single imo. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block