Nicki Minaj defends Britney Spears from Haters & K-FED: "Why can’t people let her be happy? She loves her kids more than life itself. Leave her alone"

10 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl shut up. Don’t you get exhausted being so pessimistic all the damn time? Nicki has been the only mainstream celebrity thus far to speak extensively against the recent smear campaign incurred from Britney’s trash ex-husband. I swear, I only ever see you always co

Not that I disagree, and all. I'm glad that Nicki has her back but saying "No Celebrity is a saint" about the same woman who supposedly threatened a victim of her ***ual offender husband while also supporting him and her BROTHER is a damn choice.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl shut up. Don’t you get exhausted being so pessimistic all the damn time? Nicki has been the only mainstream celebrity thus far to speak extensively against the recent smear campaign incurred from Britney’s trash ex-husband. I swear, I only ever see you always complaining and/or whining about something to go against the status quo because you like to be “dIfFeReNT”. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: 

Newsflash: no celebrity or public figure is perfect nor a saint. If we were to nitpick at every mainstream artist, there would quite literally be no one left. What makes Nicki stand out and come back stronger is in fact the way she’s always been unapologetic and outspoken which is refreshing to see from a celebrity of her kind but according to you, Britney should also stop talking to her because she’s a “bully”. Not every artist has to conform to what people like you expect of them. Not to mention, aren’t you always complaining that this generation is sensitive and being “fake-woke” yet here you are doing just that?? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: Like the call is coming from inside the house but that always seems to be convenient for you since you only ever like to complain. Seriously? Dishonest attempt to win brownie points from Britney stans? Are you this deluded in real life? How utterly embarrassing for you. 

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Freaky Tiny Style AK

Multiple points made by Dignified! I’ve logged off yesterday because stan culture is really really toxic and damaging, but coming back now and seeing people like you making sense hits home with me. 

@Stefaniis clearly delusional at its finest and has been leaving embarrassingly stupid comments lately EVEN in such a delicate situation. Instead of dragging Nicki to filth(for delusional encounters that never happened or do you have receipts?), we should celebrate her bravery for standing UP for a fellow mother. Are you even HUMAN? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, CosmicStan said:

Not that I disagree, and all. I'm glad that Nicki has her back but saying "No Celebrity is a saint" about the same woman who supposedly threatened a victim of her ***ual offender husband while also supporting him and her BROTHER is a damn choice.

That’s BS/a lie. Look the **** up and use your reading skills, if you’ve got any. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block