What Happened Between Britney and Vicky T?

42 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Well sis I hate to break it but I heard something from a VERY reliable source but they told me in confidence.

Oh please. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It's always people saying they have a reliable source and then have nothing to back it up. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Until Britney says something it's just pure speculation. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
On 8/15/2022 at 9:13 AM, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

I think she just quit, they stopped following on Instagram to stop the harassment from fans, and they are in good terms. That’s it

This is definitely har makes most sense to me, and what I thought from the beginning.

But I guess it lacks the drama of thinking there was an awful argument etc...

23 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Just speculating here but what if Vicky was just a temporary personal assistant until B signed with a new management company? I remember reports of Sam being her personal assistant since she had no one :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

We have a new song coming in the next few days and we saw Maverick unfollowing Britney recently. Perhaps Britney has a new management company now and Vicky is no longer needed so they decided to unfollow each other to avoid harassment :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

💯

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I say leave it alone.......I hope she was able to keep a friend. Other than that its none of our business . 

This! Let’s stop talking about it, we aren’t gonna know unless Britney or Vicki come out and say something 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Littlewing said:

I don’t get the constant bashing of eachother, “Britney fans are crazy/obsessed/psychotic” etc. That has been the message from Jamie Spears and anyone exploiting Britney all along, while her fans fought for humanising her and her civil rights to be restored.

This entire forum is all about Britney fandom, I don’t know any other. Why this constant gut driven defence mechanism of everyone around Britney (don’t question, don’t doubt, don’t look into anything, don’t express any other opinions than full blown support a’la North Korea to ANYONE else). And, at the same time having this go-to reflex to confirm Jamie’s narrative about psychotic fans?!

The actions of several fans here were and are psychotic though and dangerous though. The "fans" claiming she isn't free and is still in a conservatorship have proven themselves to be dangerous to be honest because they literally platformed and enabled a stalker to break onto her home with a weapon, and tried to pay his bail. Its the same "fans" calling for the unsealing of Britney's medical information..

...and there is no irony lost that everything they do ultimately benefit Jamie Spears, from attacking people she has chosen to have in her life, to calling her lawyer a fraud.

This movement was based on fact, not conspiracy. The ones choosing conspiracy over fact have time and time again proven themselves.

I like Vicky and when I found out she was the new assistant I was SO happy because I have known of her before and she always seemed very sweet and I trusted her. I hope I am not wrong about that because I really thought she would be good for Britney.

Maybe the psycho BANON fans got to her and she decided to quit, which would be horrible. Hopefully nothing bad happened and they just parted ways but I did love that Britney had what looked like a good friendship with Vicky.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The actions of several fans here were and are psychotic though and dangerous though. The "fans" claiming she isn't free and is still in a conservatorship have proven themselves to be dangerous to be honest because they literally platformed and enabled a stalker to break onto her home with a weapon, and tried to pay his bail. Its the same "fans" calling for the unsealing of Britney's medical information..

...and there is no irony lost that everything they do ultimately benefit Jamie Spears, from attacking people she has chosen to have in her life, to calling her lawyer a fraud.

This movement was based on fact, not conspiracy. The ones choosing conspiracy over fact have time and time again proven themselves.

You’re quite dishonest to lump everyone together as psychotic for having a brain and using it. So what if some suspects that she still isn’t free, they can’t all be glued together like some vicious guerillla army, it is just people thinking and having suspicions. “Conspiracy theory” shouldn’t be thrown around as an insult that easily for random people having opinions or suspicions, conspiracy theories are way more serious than “thinking something is odd with xyz”. Conspiracy theories are not even suspicions, they are presented as facts and it is outlandish things like @all celebrities in Hollywood are drinking babies’ blood to look younger” or “President X was actually born on Mars”, “The earth is flat”, “The covid vaccine contains microchips”.

Not “I don’t trust this celebrity’s personal assistent to be genuine after knowing this celebrity was trafficked for 13 years and betrayed by everyone from her sister to her first love to the father of her children”. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Littlewing said:

You’re quite dishonest to lump everyone together as psychotic for having a brain and using it. So what if some suspects that she still isn’t free, they can’t all be glued together like some vicious guerillla army, it is just people thinking and having suspicions. “Conspiracy theory” shouldn’t be thrown around as an insult that easily for random people having opinions or suspicions, conspiracy theories are way more serious than “thinking something is odd with xyz”. Conspiracy theories are not even suspicions, they are presented as facts and it is outlandish things like @all celebrities in Hollywood are drinking babies’ blood to look younger” or “President X was actually born on Mars”, “The earth is flat”, “The covid vaccine contains microchips”.

Not “I don’t trust this celebrity’s personal assistent to be genuine after knowing this celebrity was trafficked for 13 years and betrayed by everyone from her sister to her first love to the father of her children”. 

Reread the post.

I personally think Vicki got tired of people questioning her intentions and harassing her. I think she decided to she wanted to get back to creating her music and art and decides that she should make the jump. 

for all we know it was meant to be temporary anyway. Everyone has bills to pay so she may have agreed for a short term thing 

• Love 1
  • Like 1