What Happened Between Britney and Vicky T?

One of three things happened:

1. There was an almighty showdown, Shein handbags were thrown, weaves were snatched and somebody got sent their marching orders and the ultimate slap in the face; unfollowed.Β 

2. They all decided unfollowing would reduce some of the heat Vicky has been getting from deranged fans.

3. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Β 

πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

I don't like how is this place built tbh... all the topics are merged even if they don't have the same topic , or deleted, or closed... It has so many rules that I don't think we have freedom of speach. the fact that you have to request in the topic to PLEASE keep it open or don't merge to another Vicky T topic or whatever said it all.Β 

Anyways, we don't know anything for sure. BUT if it was something bad we would know for sure.Β 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Holey smokes, these people are cuckoo for fackin' cocoa puffs. A few screw's short of a hardware store. A few fries short of a Happy Meal! They're all missing a couple buttons on their remote control

Like, I’m reading this and just sitting here like β€œhow are y’all soooo adamant in being right?” NOTHING can get past them apparently…reminds me of folks who voted for Trump. No common sense.Β 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

maybe she still works for britney in private !

the brit fans are so crazy...

Β 

I don’t get the constant bashing of eachother, β€œBritney fans are crazy/obsessed/psychotic” etc. That has been the message from Jamie Spears and anyone exploiting Britney all along, while her fans fought for humanising her and her civil rights to be restored.

This entire forum is all about Britney fandom, I don’t know any other. Why this constant gut driven defence mechanism of everyone around Britney (don’t question, don’t doubt, don’t look into anything, don’t express any other opinions than full blown support a’la North Korea to ANYONE else). And, at the same time having this go-to reflex to confirm Jamie’s narrative about psychotic fans?!

Things ended with Vicky after her vacation with her family.

She probably just reassessed her life after how she was constantly attacked by the psychopaths in this fan base.

Until Britney says something, we know nothing and it's quite frankly not anyone's business.

Britney is still free, no need for the unnecessary rumors and speculation.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Things ended with Vicky after her vacation with her family.

She probably just reassessed her life after how she was constantly attacked by the psychopaths in this fan base.

Until Britney says something, we know nothing and it's quite frankly not anyone's business.

Britney is still free, no need for the unnecessary rumors and speculation.

Well sis I hate to break it but I heard something from a VERY reliable source but they told me in confidence.