What Happened Between Britney and Vicky T?

1 hour ago, Ryan Robles said:

Holey smokes, these people are cuckoo for fackin' cocoa puffs. A few screw's short of a hardware store. A few fries short of a Happy Meal! They're all missing a couple buttons on their remote control

Let's not judge someone or make fun of someone's mental health, sweetie 😊. 

Just speculating here but what if Vicky was just a temporary personal assistant until B signed with a new management company? I remember reports of Sam being her personal assistant since she had no oneΒ :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Β 

We have a new song coming in the next few days and we saw Maverick unfollowing Britney recently. Perhaps Britney has a new management company now and Vicky is no longer needed so they decided to unfollow each other to avoid harassmentΒ :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Just speculating here but what if Vicky was just a temporary personal assistant until B signed with a new management company? I remember reports of Sam being her personal assistant since she had no oneΒ :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Β 

We have a new song coming in the next few days and we saw Maverick unfollowing Britney recently. Perhaps Britney has a new management company now and Vicky is no longer needed so they decided to unfollow each other to avoid harassmentΒ :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Tea has been spilled 🍡

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

(Hello everybody, that's my first post)

There are many theories what happened.

- Britney disliked the way Vicky talks to her fans.

- Vicky is manipulative and bad person and Britney felt it's better fire her out.

- Vicky tried seduce Sam or indicate her interest in him.

- Vicky is bad assistant (and only Britney know what she did wrong).

Β 

Those are just theories!

This is idiotic to paint her as a villian, because B Anon didn't like that she called them out.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This is idiotic to paint her as a villian, because B Anon didn't like that she called them out.

I don't know what's Banon, I'm not for conspiracy theories. I just take people as LIKErs (fans), Not interested basic people (who are not fans), and HATErs.

I have no problem with Vicky. But my intuition saying that there is something what can bring Britney into trouble if she will stay with her in close contact or work with her. But it's none of our business and only what we can do is support Britney and wish her the best.Β I loved in most Fe as her assistant - she knew how to act at Britneys fans and she was like her mother!

• Love 2

I personally don’t understand why people think it’s no big deal at all and that absolutely nothing has happened. I had thought Britney and Vicky described themselves as friends, they in fact were quite intimate according to photos and videos shared - for example Vicky holding Britney naked while swimming and then going on girly days out together.Β 
Β 

It’s quite unusual to suddenly unfollow a close friend on Instagram- IF you’re someone who uses Instagram and interacts on there regularly. And for them to unfollow you and your husbands.Β 
Β 

It does seem like something happened, however I guess the moral thing is to not speculate on it as it’s not our business.Β 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I don't know what's Banon, I'm not for conspiracy theories. I just take people as LIKErs (fans), Not interested basic people (who are not fans), and HATErs.

I have no problem with Vicky. But my intuition saying that there is something what can bring Britney into trouble if she will stay with her in close contact or work with her. But it's none of our business and only what we can do is support Britney and wish her the best.Β I loved in most Fe as her assistant - she knew how to act at Britneys fans and she was like her mother!

Then what are you basing theories, that specifically line up with conspiracies about her and have no grounding in anything we can publicly see, on? Theories with no basis aren't valid simply because it's a theory, particularly when the only thing we know is that an Instagram account unfollowed another Instagram account.

• Like 1

girl we’re watching the same movie as you; no one knows.

hut if I had to chip in I would just say they grew apart professionally. I’ve had friendships with like personal trainers for example and they became a part of my life in the sense we used to go out together and he was always invited to my birthdays and viceversa… I became friends with his girlfriend and such but then once we stopped training he is still my friend but we don’t see each other as often, but are friends.

maybe cause their relationship began as a professional relationship this happened.Β 

• Like 1