What Happened Between Britney and Vicky T?

At first I was not going to make this thread, but I've been sitting here thinking about it as I'm eating this delicious Chinese food and enjoying a super delicious joint that I find it very odd and very cryptic that Britney and Vicky T, as well as Sam, have all unfollowed each other and now in recent light Vicky following Britney's ex-BFF and the other person, I'm even more curious. 

This thread has nothing to do with who Vicky is following by the way @Slayerlove you bestie ☺️💞

We need to talk about what the heck happened between them? Do you really think Vicky switched sides or is she going through personal family drama? Remember she was on vacation for what seemed to be months with her family and I recall her saying they have been through a lot. 

I just don't understand and don't want to assume or paint Vicky to be a bad person. But it seemed like she was extremely loyal....

or is Britney the reason? Did she want to disassociate with Vicky? It's all confusing. This time in age to be a Britney fan is crazy. We got K.Fed drama, drama between B and her kids, the Hold Me Closer Collab and rumored B10, court dates for Team Con and now an apparent falling out with her personal assistant? So much to process. 

What are your thoughts, do you think Britney will share in the book? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

(Hello everybody, that's my first post)

There are many theories what happened.

- Britney disliked the way Vicky talks to her fans.

- Vicky is manipulative and bad person and Britney felt it's better fire her out.

- Vicky tried seduce Sam or indicate her interest in him.

- Vicky is bad assistant (and only Britney know what she did wrong).

Those are just theories!

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, ItsSway said:

According to some BAnon…Vicky is deep facing Britney as if she’s the one married to Sam…

Holey smokes, these people are cuckoo for fackin' cocoa puffs. A few screw's short of a hardware store. A few fries short of a Happy Meal! They're all missing a couple buttons on their remote control

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Endlessstan said:

Honestly personal assistants have a high turn over rate. It’s a thankless job and incredibly stressful when you work for someone who has a legion of (psychotic) fans.

I could see that perspective but I just don't see that with them posting selfies and videos together and you know like and you could call them impulsive but I don't really think that Britney is impulsive you know for 13 years she wasn't able to be an impulsive person and with Vicky you know she just seems like a very professional you know down to earth person so they just don't add up something happened okay and it's time for the tea to be spilled