Zoey 101 co-star shares the tea on Juno

4 minutes ago, RavenRose said:

This is even more telling as JL was trying to mentor him for several years after the show ended, he's even in FTR on the sofa with Britney and Madonna. Or in that scene, my memory of it is a bit foggy but he's in the background. 

Lynne was friends with his mom, Jackie. Jackie is the one who was with Lynne during that Lutfi stuff and Jackie is one of the people Ronan Farrow interviewed and said she helped a corrupt family take over.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Zach F said:

I can’t believe I actually watched that show and supported her. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Omg same...I thought she was so great and the show was awesome (maybe it is, but I can't bring myself to rewatch and look at her face). I remember I was SO devastated when the show got cancelled due to her pregnancy...like truly thought it was the worst thing to happen to me back then :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block