Antphrodite Does Explosive Britney Reading

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Does anyone else see the irony in Britney being a Christian but some of our fellow Brit fans using occult stuff like psychic mediums and tarot cards to predict her future? I don't think she'd approve of this. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Get a life. Britney is Christian, other people are not. FYI all Christian things were stolen from different paganism cultures and rebranded as Jesus stuff. 

In that sense, cards are from Jesus, if you will. But really stop being ignorant, thanks 😘

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

We don’t care about these phony attention-seeking clickbait bandwagoning youtubers who can’t even form an opinion on their own

I'd rather watch someone pretend to talk to cards if they're bringing something positive, than those lunatics that see "secret mods" and Team Con everywhere

Not you hiding us you're Jordan all this time :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Zach F said:

He said towards the end that this song is just her dipping her toe back into the water but she will have an album full of bangers and might pull a Beyoncé and have like a visual album and that she starts a fashion or TikTok trend 

Lmao now I really don't believe this ish.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

4 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I hate this devil worship crap , if it were real and legit please use it for more useful reason like ******* and etc etc?

On Fire Witches GIF by Arrow Video

Devil worship ? 

Tarot is anything but that. You have spirit guides, whether you acknowledge them or not you have no choice and have them, as well as Angels, so there is no devil worship there. 

The reason it cannot be used for crimes is because we live in a society that only understands what’s right in-front of them, and decades ago mediums were used to solve a lot of crimes, like find bodies and etc. 

Just remember science thinks it has all the answers, until it finds another. An example? They once promoted smoking cigarettes to get rid of coughs and colds, they had that answer and that fact until they found another. 

Science is limited, the universe and energy is not. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

i will also say this.   Kevin is jealous of Britney

I get that sense too lately, and I 've discussed it with other people. He never wanted the kids..
 2007 Divorce came and he asked for custody, just to not pay her everything, and to not loose his kids., and also he payed for Shar's kids. No father wants to loose the kids though but 50/50?? That is NOT reccommended AT ALL. In my country we say 1 night per year the kids are, andkids need 1 home most of the time.
Kaplan told him to stay home, dont go out to clubs, and everything will be fine. Media was probably bought to not show him out and about. 

Then conservatorship came and they like threw the kids at him. Im sure he was told and gaslighted like "It will only be a year, and we want Britney to have them most". But time went by and he was still "stuck" with the kids. He actually pretty quickly found a new woman, and got 2 kids with her! He was young too, what if HE actually wanted to have accomplished more, but he couldn't because of Victoria wanting to be the one focusing or career or forbidding him one. He is jealous, and resentfull, but its not Britneys fault, its his and probably Jamies.

So just like Jamie Lynn blaimes Britney for no one giving a crap about her teen-pregnancy, Kevin is also blaiming Britney for not getting the life he wanted.

19 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s so funny that these eXpLoSiVe readings always happen after a major event and after we have a little of background information. They never happen before lol.

Exactly. I hate being disrespectful around psychics but give me some actual news and not just speculations I could make based off the information we were presented.

Me, a psychic: Jamie Lynn will receive more backlash later this year from Britney’s fan base. Once Britney publishes her book that is already finished yet waiting for printing, Kevin, and all her family are going to receive hate DMs and become the subjects of threads on Exhale. Elton and Britney’s collabs will chart on the iTunes Charts 

• Love 1

I'm a Christin and I follow tarot readings. There is nothing devil worshiping about being in turned with our natural selves. God made it possible for our natural selves to exist.

I don't know how accurate a reading can be from a distance but I know everybody has different beliefs. I believe everything creates an energy that links us to our past and future selves. Our energy path has a synergy between the past, present and potential future.  Some people can more easily find others energy and tarot cards can help them and us understand others and our own energy paths. I believe Good and Bad moments create a more powerful spark. So I think the bight times can be read form a distance but the small moments matter as well which I think will dilute the power of a distance reading. Plus our own thoughts can cloud a reading if we aren't careful. Both if we are reading others or ourselves. 

What we want for others can also cloud a reading as well. But there is obviously some truth in this reading. But some of it may just being able to read people. Mentalist type stuff. It's hard to know for sure.

Not that anyone asked for my opinion 🙃

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block