Antphrodite Does Explosive Britney Reading

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he sees that all this Kevin stuff is a tactic, not to separate Britney and the kids, but to eventually blame it on Sam and start a smear campaign against him. He says they'll try to put out stuff regarding his finances and paint him as "the new conservator", he also says he was forced to do things in order to see Britney, and they're gonna use that against him too.

He then moved on to talk about social media accounts that pretend to be stans and talk bad about Sam or have "exclusives", he says not to trust any of that, that he sees Sam is a nice person, and that he's been saying this for years 

Thank you! Always so kind :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Last night I saw a weird account commenting on the above mentioned about sam, I say weird because it is followed by lady gaga and another celebrity. I don't know who he/she is, but  spilling details, I wouldn't have paid attention to until now with your summary. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

They take common human issues people have in most relationships and apply existing information to their tarot reading and call it a prediction :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Lol…I don’t believe the mystical part of Tarot either. BUT I love these tarot readings because it is a way for people with strong intuition to share their intuition.

I have terrible intuition, so I need all the help I can get from the intuitionally gifted.

These readings are so much fun!

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Lol…I don’t believe the mystical part of Tarot either. BUT I love these tarot readings because it is a way for people with strong intuition to share their intuition.

I have terrible intuition, so I need all the help I can get from the intuitionally gifted.

These readings are so much fun!

intuition for me is 99% of it.   yes knowing the meanings is fine.   but reading what's behind them is just as important

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

he sees that all this Kevin stuff is a tactic, not to separate Britney and the kids, but to eventually blame it on Sam and start a smear campaign against him. He says they'll try to put out stuff regarding his finances and paint him as "the new conservator", he also says he was forced to do things in order to see Britney, and they're gonna use that against him too.

He then moved on to talk about social media accounts that pretend to be stans and talk bad about Sam or have "exclusives", he says not to trust any of that, that he sees Sam is a nice person, and that he's been saying this for years 

Also that her kids are not so embarrassed that they don’t want to be around her, they actually want to be around her. It’s just the fame, drama and fighting that they are learning how to deal with. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block