Antphrodite Does Explosive Britney Reading

now that i've had a chance to watch this i will say i think the sensitive kid he's talking about is preston, not jayden. i don't believe for one second that preston "misses" the person that physically assaulted him, and i can definitely see him getting fed up with that narrative from kevin and exploding in defense of britney.

the kids being frustrated with the fame and fighting is 100% believable and again 100% on kevin for allowing the kids to know what's going on with the legal side of this. sure there's internet and they can look it up themselves, but he should be encouraging them not to and allowing britney to explain any questions they have about it.

kevin is definitely jealous of britney, and probably resents her because he had to raise the kids on his own. guess that desire for money and greed didn't turn out how you thought it would, huh? that's kevin's fault. he should have united with britney against the con. i don't for one second believe she wouldn't have still supported the kids when they were with kevin had this all went differently. as in a joint custody arrangement.

i said already what i feel about the sam angle and stand by that. banon always attacks sam, and banon is absolutely team con's "media matters"

the stuff about her career and wanting to prove to the world she can still perform is believable. she's been hinting that she's slowly remembering the "britney spears" side of who she is.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Darec said:

What's going on? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

he sees that all this Kevin stuff is a tactic, not to separate Britney and the kids, but to eventually blame it on Sam and start a smear campaign against him. He says they'll try to put out stuff regarding his finances and paint him as "the new conservator", he also says he was forced to do things in order to see Britney, and they're gonna use that against him too.

He then moved on to talk about social media accounts that pretend to be stans and talk bad about Sam or have "exclusives", he says not to trust any of that, that he sees Sam is a nice person, and that he's been saying this for years 

So it si or it's Not again Sam?! I need a summarise :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

23 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Does anyone else see the irony in Britney being a Christian but some of our fellow Brit fans using occult stuff like psychic mediums and tarot cards to predict her future? I don't think she'd approve of this. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I feel like I very vaguely remember something about Britney getting a psychic reading in an old documentary? 

She's lived in LA for decades, so I don't think this kind of stuff would bother her even if she isn't personally very interested. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Does anyone else see the irony in Britney being a Christian but some of our fellow Brit fans using occult stuff like psychic mediums and tarot cards to predict her future? I don't think she'd approve of this. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Lol I think Britney’s pretty open minded and respects other peoples views. He’s not a witch or anything lol and like he said it’s for “entertainment purposes only”

• Love 3
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no lol but I got the Britney Spears Oracle deck, and just like an hour ago The Exhale Psychic did another thread and I just pulled a card for funs and got the Strong Woman, which is one of the cards that Antphrodite pulled today too 

You've made me just buy the Oracle deck on Amazon! I want to add it to my Britney collection :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block