Kevin Federline says Sean and Jayden have not seen Britney in months and that the Conservatorship 'saved' her and Jamie Spears is welcome to see the kids

Is that Denise Van Outen interviewing the Beverly Hillbillies? 👀 Either way, that pathetic waste of ******* oxygen clearly done a great job poisoning the boys agains Britney. And I’m sorry, they starting to look more like their tramp of a father. I know it’s all a personal choice, but when all they see is smoking w**d and being a stoner… well… I’m gutted for the boys and for Britney 😣

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I used to tell people to back off when it came to the kids (they still should to a degree) but this is absolutely disgusting and to have the audacity to take part in the interview along with their father too...absolutely vile.

I really hope the relationship with her kids resolves someday soon.

Where do I watch the video of this??

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I agree but to be fair it’s all they’ve ever known. They’ve lived their lives away from her mostly and seeing her as someone who “makes bank” which is the exact words of one of them.

The fact that she’s happy and free doing what she wants in life and they refuse to see her or celebrate her freedom with her really makes me feel sick and sad :( 

i dont care. shes still their mother who has paid millions for them and no doubt was the kind of mother who gave them everything they wanted whilst fought tooth and nail to get custody back, whilst their father did bugger all and lived off Britneys millions

In fact come to think of it, can anyone tell me what Kevin does for a living now? 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s a shame that her kids have decided not to see her anymore (at least for now) and I’m sorry to say this as I know it’s a sensitive subject but they seem to be VERY ungrateful if it’s true.

Unfortunately it seems like their minds have been warped against her by K-trash and the Spears clan. They see her as $$$ as the rest of the family do. 

Kevin is absolutely a garbage person for all this. The fact that Britney sacrificed soooo much for everyone and this is how she is treated is a crime. 

I’m anticipating a post from Britney dragging Kevin soon :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

We are all here as Brits fans, but we simply don't know what's going on with her personal life. Theres was a post on exhale late in 2018 that mentionedc ustody was reduced by Kevin again because of an ''exhibit'' presented in court. 

I have wondered why she is so adamant to have another child but rarely mentions them, despite the fact she missed so many precious moments with them. It hits hard for me because I was removed from my mother's care when I was young too and she tried to get me back until she just had another baby, then it was no more. There's no winners in this scenario.

I still think Kevin is a dirtbag, he has the audacity to film in a glamorous house that we know years of slaving Britney out has paid for, grotesque. Can you understand how she is going to feel IF SHE SEES THIS? OMG I would flip. The fact he doesn't flip burgers and lives a life of luxury is sickening. My thoughts were further confirmed that he's a tool when I saw Jayden's Instagram live and heard the way he spoke of his mother's money making ability, that can only have come from Kevin. I hope these kids have a normal role model somewhere in their lives cos Kevin ain't it.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
14 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Okay, first of all, Kevin is incredibly rude by talking on behalf of the boys. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

We don't know how they really feel and the way how Kevin (and his trashy attorney) keep weaponizing them in this situation to make himself look better is alarming. Trashy trashy trashy :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

He's also super S_exist. EWWW! Shame on you daily mail for promoting him, I'm never clicking any of your articles ever again:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

The kids spoke to the interviewers themselves and are pictured with them in the article :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Like 8
52 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

They (allegedly) had to finish school at home because of how bad things got in the last year. They are the true victims in all of this. 

Imagine going on the Internet and seeing strangers calling your dad terms like pig, pos, scum, trash 24/7 and actually enabling it. Yeah, Kevin is no saint but I can’t imagine the horror and trauma they feel. These are Britney’s children, ffs. Gosh, gay internet can be such a nasty place. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

i dont care. shes still their mother who has paid millions for them and no doubt was the kind of mother who gave them everything they wanted whilst fought tooth and nail to get custody back, whilst their father did bugger all and lived off Britneys millions

In fact come to think of it, can anyone tell me what Kevin does for a living now? 

He does nothing - he’s clearly still a fat pos who just sits back, makes babies, smokes w**d and lives off his ex-wife’s slavery money  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I used to tell people to back off when it came to the kids (they still should to a degree) but this is absolutely disgusting and to have the audacity to take part in the interview along with their father too...absolutely vile.

I really hope the relationship with her kids resolves someday soon.

I’m all the way thousands that her kids consider her crazy. Should we blame them? Of course not. This behavior might affect their relationship with Britney in the future, in the long run. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block