Kevin Federline says Sean and Jayden have not seen Britney in months and that the Conservatorship 'saved' her and Jamie Spears is welcome to see the kids

11 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I wonder if they genuinely understand that their mother was trafficked and abused by these people. I am so shocked that they did this but wouldn’t attend the wedding or anything. 

I really don’t think they do. The amount of lies they’re probably told ..

• Love 2
  • Like 6
19 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

There’s a lot more to life than money. 

imagine being a mother who spent millions for your kids over their whole childhood whilst their lazy *** father did nothing but live off your money, then your kids grow up, decide not to even contact you but are close to their father who probably didnt pay a damn penny? 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Sorry I just don’t believe that… and even if that horrible had a job there’s no way in earth her job could afford a home in Calabasas. 

I get a feeling that next battle is upon us.. Rosengart vs Vincent-Kaplan

You don’t believe public knowledge? Google her, you will easily find where she works. Her salary is irrelevant. I’m simply stating that you’re falsely calling someone a jobless bum when they’re not. I respect anyone who works with special needs children. 

• Love 2
Just now, jokobish said:

I really don’t think they do. The amount of lies they’re probably told ..

That’s my view on it. They’ve been poisoned against their mom by their dad for years. After so long, unfortunately, they will have formed their own opinions based on that… It’s called parental alienation in the UK… Tragic… 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Let’s not forget when one of her children literally used Britney’s name to gain more followers on Instagram. Saying he would share more info if he got to a certain amount of followers… And now this  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It’s really sad…. I’m sad. Poor Britney. 😔She cares so much about those boys. 

I agree with the one poster in here who said they never stood a chance with Team CON owning the narrative their whole time growing up. Hopefully they will realize the lies they have been fed when they get older. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

They (allegedly) had to finish school at home because of how bad things got in the last year. They are the true victims in all of this. 

They aren’t victims they just weren’t educated enough to respect their mother and be strong enough to go and establish good social responsibility. 

also they are just boys with serious privileges problems, who abandoned school because they are “harassed” tbh just be strong and show those people are in the wrong and defend their mother

if this isn’t just what head washed looks like 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

imagine being a mother who spent millions for your kids over their whole childhood whilst their lazy *** father did nothing but live off your money, then your kids grow up, decide not to even contact you but are close to their father who probably didnt pay a damn penny? 

I don’t think Britney cares about money. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block