Elton John and Britney wanted to make it clear that both are on equal footing in the credits for the single ''Hold Me Closer''.

8 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

It makes sense for Elton to change the song's name if he wants Britney to get her earnings, otherwise all the money would go to Elton and Bernie Taupin 

I can't wait for this song :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

They changed the song title because it's not just Tiny Dancer, it's a combo of a couple of his songs + a verse she wrote.

I love this, even more if this is true and she was more personally involved in it than we thought. It would mean she's getting into making music again, an enjoying it, and that's the biggest takeaway for me.

Regardless of how much I like the song in the end, I'm excited that she got back in the studio and had fun creating a song.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Paper_bear said:

My expectations:

Britney will be saying (not even singing) one sentence in a song

There will be no video

If there will be a video - it will be only lyrics version without new pics of brit - only old

Better to low our expectations, to be happy if there will be something more <3

My expectations :

Number one hit

Best vocals ever 

amazing music video 

live performance at the Vmas piano version ala shallow ( gaga cooper at the Oscar)

OH God …

okay bye 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
13 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Nicki and Britney never directly competing. One is hip hop rap and the other is pop dance. Besides, Nicki is great but she’s nowhere near Britney and Elton star power combined. 

Rap is pop music these days tho. And Nicki has an insane fan base that goes hard for her when she releases new music. Like her fans will download and stream tf out of that new song. Plus all the little tiktok kiddies are perched for that song. It’s only old **** and our hags that are looking forward to this song, no shade to Britney it’s just fact. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Spoiler

Anyway, I do think Britney and Elton will have a hit that can stand the test of time as where nickis song will hit for a week or two and the fizzle out like all her other recent singles.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block