Is the Elton collab really the start of a Comeback?

I doubt that the Elton John collaboration will really be treated as a huge comeback like it’s being promoted by several outlets right now.

spacer.png

I think it‘ll be similar to Tom‘s Diner or Swimming in The Stars where it’s just a cute lil song that’s going to be released.

Idk I just don’t see her wanting to do a HUGE comeback right now.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Come on, she has said many times as have her "close sources" that she won't be back anytime soon.
She only did this because it was about Elthon John, she just couldn't say no.

I wonder if Madonna on her wedding day, seeing how relevant Brit was in those days, asked her for a collaboration and surely she said no, Madonna's face when she said yes to Eltohn.:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips::umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 3

I don’t think it’s going to be a big comeback. Just a stand-alone track. 

I think she will return when she’s ready. She’s a creative person. She still has the passion you can see from when she’s still dancing. She wants to start a family though so I think it’s a little way off as of yet. 

I don’t think though when she does return it will be the same. I can’t see her wanting todo interviews, vegas or long tours!

ALTHOUGH if financially she needs to… she knows all she needs todo is do a greatest hits tour and she will roll in the cash so maybe in 10 years. Who knows! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block