Is the Elton collab really the start of a Comeback?

4 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

She couldn't say no to Elton John. But she is just having fun. I don't think she is planning to record more songs. Hope she can get back her passion to music somehow. But they ruined for her.

20 hours ago, Buritney said:

I doubt that the Elton John collaboration will really be treated as a huge comeback like it’s being promoted by several outlets right now.

spacer.png

I think it‘ll be similar to Tom‘s Diner or Swimming in The Stars where it’s just a cute lil song that’s going to be released.

Idk I just don’t see her wanting to do a HUGE comeback right now.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

20 hours ago, G-unit said:

Definitely just Britney having fun working with one of her inspirations/friends.

I agree. I think this was an opportunity Britney felt she couldn’t pass up. A chance of a lifetime in many ways. But I think it’s a one-off. I do not expect to get a new album or any other new music after this, really. Maybe another one off could come from this but I don’t think she’s coming back to music. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

I don't think this is the start of any comeback BUT that being said I think the success of it could help determine if she comes back at all.

Think about it - if it becomes a big hit her name will be out there again, radio will play it and that might actually encourage her to come back.

That's why I'm hoping it's not only a great song, but that it becomes a hit. 

It is actually great move to release a classic song, as Britney is experimenting with her vocal range it will be cool to assess if audience love her original voice or prefer baby voice

also- if this become a big hit, could Britney get a Grammy in 2023

• Love 1
  • Like 2

See though we’ve never seen Britney actually collaborate with people of her equal on main tracks… other than Madonna and Rihanna and s&m was a remix which went number 1 but people were talking about her voice being so auto tuned and the rumors she was sick when it was recorded etc but all that talk helped the already growing track so it’s a win :neydedance_purple:(Nicki opened for her at that time she was still growing so don’t throw her in this list) I would put this song as Scream and Shout unexpected to fans and accepted as a bop by the locals… def not quite her album come back but putting out something new and different to help diversify her already amazing catalog will do wonders when she does come out… people expect big pop numbers for her debut… this might help her have more creative stretching room even if it’s a dance track as she remixing a classic… that is overtly ***ual or about going parties and shot… streaming and sales have drastically changed… Lizzo sold 39k physical copies with About 70k total sales.. Beyoncé is barely breaking 320k projected sales… and will hit number 1… Beyoncé has only given photos and Ig reels for this album. No interview, music video, performance. I look at it two ways let’s really see Britney star power in 2022 as an artist not talking about the CONship, free brintey, or what’s on her Ig today… let’s hope this track focuses on actual craft and gets attention… let’s see with no music video no interview no actual promotion how successful Britney can be.. because if it does well that will also probably give her inspiration to comeback as she realizes she doesn’t need to tour and promo etc… cuz we know a girl rather be naked on a beach! and if this song really doesn’t have her typical auto tune and giving actual vocals that will be enough to have a top 20 or even top 10 hit in my opinion… I mean freaking pretty girls charted within the top 50 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but For it to go number 1 theses days you need a music video or an album release to debut in the top 5.. singles unless from a new act or stealer stepper sound (which I think this can have) we need something visual… ie Beyoncé break my soul debuted at #7 without a music video and and won’t be #1 until next week when they track her album units… cardi b hot **** didn’t even crack the top 10 because she waited way to long for for a visual… song still wouldn’t of hit number 1 but songs like up and wap did so well because of the visual… if Elton and Britney put out A music video then definitely can see it doing well people not only want to hear her but also see her in Action… if they actually do a proper role out like song, music video, the random (every year 🙄 ) vmas rumor than this song could actually could not only do numbers but potentially win awards next year… but I really think Britney is exploring and trying new things… they article said she testing the waters and see if it’s successful to start exploring… and I really think she’s is doing that…even her music choice on IG has been so 🔥 lately and the songs playing in the background of her boat in her recent post shows she’s listening to everything and she does well when she’s inspired…. If y’all remover 2007 she would go to the CD stores and buy recent albums she’s a fan of the music and really puts out magic when she explores… I’m so happy she now being exposed to new sounds… why blackout was so good is because the albums that year that came out were next level from Justin FSLS to Nelly furtodos “Loose” music was at an all time high. She could was def inspired. I think Britney hasn’t really been inspired since 2015-2016… and even then she still was under Jamie’s control…when she was doing her press for Glory she said she requested to bring a new A&R in because the songs weren’t good and she wasn’t happy. Then she started to make tracks from scratch… daring to suck… then glory came. So I’m here for the exploration… People who aren’t fans or casual fans will be more inclined to want to see her then just hear her so I hope there’s a music video or some new image or something visual. My opinion… but either way it will be great addition to her catalog.. something pop fans don’t think about.. lady Gaga art pop didn’t do well within her standards of selling music… overall yes it did better than most pop girls but this was after born this way… but when she did the jazz album it help diversify her audience… even tho blackout is the pop bible of the 2000’s Britney hasn’t had a song that showed her artistic side. Everything has been super produced.. I think glory was definitely a step In The right direction of her taking risks but the news will write stories like Britney like you’ve never heard her before working with the icon Elton john etc… she was involved in the process the locals love that **** ( even tho major acts like Whitney Houston never really wrote anything just had a god given voice) this will be a really good move and direction for her career for people to take her as an artist more serious. She can always put a “do you want to come over” out but a new rendition of a classic?! It something new and fresh. It will also make other artist more inclined to reach out… I personally would love her to do a mixtape of remix’s of her old songs and new remix’s  of covers of her favorites… it will really be dope to see her take and it won’t be as intense as dropping an album or EP. I personally don’t like the original tiny dancer it actually gives me anxiety when I hear it 🫣 and not a Elton fan doesn’t mean I don’t respect his icon status or what he did for music or gay community just not running to bump Elton… I think there are so many other artist like Janet or usher or hell *****fied himself Justin Timberlake Steven Tyler Lenny kravitz the list goes on that Britney should collaborate with but if she’s happy then I’m happy. And this random paring is enough to show the locals the artist us fans have always know was there!

Pssss

This seems fake as **** and please be the detectives y’all are and firgure out the source of it’s fake but someone on Twitter said this is From the TD MV 🙄

Rant over :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block