POP EMERGENCY: Britney joins Elton John on a duet of "Tiny Dancer" (out in August)

Not gonna lie not fan of that song but It's a big deal. Because it was Elton John's idea and his original song so they cant dare to mess up with Britney's voice. We are gonna hear her real deep natural voice i think. I hope she regains her passion for music thanks to this song and wants to record more songs.

• Love 8

OMG is it real? Is it happening?

I can completely imagine Britney going into a studio and recording a duet.

But Universal Music? Isn’t Barry Weiss the head of that? He was the head of Jive when Britney was first signed! Do you think Britney could be signing a NEW record deal with Universal and Barry Weiss? Maybe they’ll treat her so much better than RCA, promo, creative freedom, support.

But a duet with Elton John is more than I imagined or hoped for, even if it leads to no more new music. But I can still dream of a new era.

• Love 5

A source told PEOPLE that Spears is "talking a lot about her career" after her 13-year conservatorship was terminated in November, adding that she "loves creating music and wants to give her fans a new album. It seems like she is focusing on one thing at a time."

omg it’s happening :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

https://people.com/music/elton-john-collaborating-britney-spears-new-version-tiny-dancer-source/?amp=true

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Is this a song from him that got remix? Because I really like that song & if so how can I hear the original I don’t see it on Apple Music 

It did yes. I’m not sure where you live but the original might be geoblocked in your country. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.