POP EMERGENCY: Britney joins Elton John on a duet of "Tiny Dancer" (out in August)

17 hours ago, websurfer22 said:

But Universal Music? Isn’t Barry Weiss the head of that? He was the head of Jive when Britney was first signed! Do you think Britney could be signing a NEW record deal with Universal and Barry Weiss? Maybe they’ll treat her so much better than RCA, promo, creative freedom, support.

That would be nice! I’d love her to start over with a new label and a musical team that cared about her artistic vision. Unfortunately, she still owes RCA one more album. However, my thought is that Rosengart might get that contract terminated since it was done under the Con. Which would explain a delay in her getting back to making her own music. She said she wants to live life on her own terms and not for the entertainment industry so it would be cool for her to be able to release music she wants, when she wants, how she wants. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

That would be nice! I’d love her to start over with a new label and a musical team that cared about her artistic vision. Unfortunately, she still owes RCA one more album. However, my thought is that Rosengart might get that contract terminated since it was done under the Con. Which would explain a delay in her getting back to making her own music. She said she wants to live life on her own terms and not for the entertainment industry so it would be cool for her to be able to release music she wants, when she wants, how she wants. 

She definitely owes them an album? How do we know? Receipts?

I know a lot of artists usually put out some version of a Greatest Hits or a Live album to fulfill their final obligation for a label they are ready to leave. Maybe a "The Singles, Part 2"?? 

4 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

https://youtu.be/N_13J6TDnTQ 

Andy already heard it!!!

Whoa! I'm starting to get excited now. I love that she's making the decisions, calling the shots, having the meetings all on her terms. This is exactly how I want her to make music — the way she  wants with her  in control! And I agree with Andy that this is a good way to return.

Also, lets not forget the significance of this song for her. When Britney had her iTunes Celebrity Playlist, she mentioned it had good childhood memories, so there's a significance there.

"My parents used to sing this to me and it brings back childhood memories. And I love the piano in it."

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block