POP EMERGENCY: Britney joins Elton John on a duet of "Tiny Dancer" (out in August)

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

it really isn't that contradicting with what she's been saying. She's been mostly complaining about the touring, not being able to perform new arrangements for her songs, and maybe the long waits during videoshoots.

Unless they film a video for this (which videoshoot lasts for days) or she goes on tour with Elton, this can perfectly fall outside of what she's been complaining about 

Well, yeah hours ago o thought that — the main issue we her being forced to perform, so from that stand point it isn’t that contradictory but she’s also said she has no interest in the industry period, which would include making music. Plus, several sources have backed up what she’s said about not wanting to make music/put out an album/work. Also, her own child said she was thinking of quitting music, which includes recording and making it. She's also expressed how making music and singing has been ruined for her. Hello, y'all talk ish about Britney Jean… she (somewhat, a little bit) sang on that and recorded but it wasn't very good and she clearly wasn't into it during promo or anything.

TL;DR: Doesn’t matter now.  Sam & Vicky T living BH’s post makes me believe this. Along with Popcorned Planet.

It’s so weird.. a couple of weeks ago on my jog I played tiny dancer and then just pictured Britney singing it as the lyrics seem to be written about her! Such a good song and a great fit for her! She’s always spoke about dancing being a form of therapy for her and the song seems to be about that.. (kinda) from my point of view anyway. 😀

• Love 3

Don’t know about the US, but in Europe Elton John’s remix of Cold Heart with Dua Lipa was a huge hit last winter. This is going to be a great platform to put her name back to the forefront of the industry, and being associated to Sir Elton John will give Britney a newly found credibility as an artist and raise her profile with the general public. Such an unexpected great move to start a comeback! 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block