POP EMERGENCY: Britney joins Elton John on a duet of "Tiny Dancer" (out in August)

wwwWWWWWWATTTTT?!?!?

I'am SHAKING. This is so much more than a duet with Elton this is her finding her voice and confidence again...

That song is perfect for her too. Maybe this is why her vocals were so strong on BOMT Insta vid :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope we get deepvoiceney tbh this song would be perfect for it. Elton is a no BS kinda person so I hope if she pulled out chipmunkney during the recording session he was like :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Haha 1
Just now, Mayenaise said:

The "YEAaahhhhhh" is sending me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Maybe it transitions into the S&M Remix with Riri... A versatile Queen 

Clearly fake :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Ok.....I just listened to the whole thing and noticed the various samples HAHAHAHHA 

You guys :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

6 hours ago, Tetris said:

Fascinating!

I hope it’s good and gets to be a hit like how Cold Heart is (seriously hear this song out and about all the time) …And especially after how under-the-radar Tom’s Diner ended up being (despite its excellent quality). 

Well Tom’s Diner went so under the radar  because Gorgio isn’t very well known and it wasn’t officially released as a single because she wasn’t allowed to do a video for it....something to do with RCA I think from what he said about it! She really needs to leave RCA!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block