Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

And here I was getting dragged for expressing how her mom has nothing but love and sympathy for her own daughter. Yes, they have relationship issues like many mother’s and their children but the love is still there.

i’m sorry but lynne witnessed her daughter going through all this abuse and did nothing..

now she is demanding for britney to pay HER legal fees?as if britney owes her something, lynne may have not put britney in the cship and she may have not done things as bad as jamie but she is no better than any other person involved in the cship 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

And here I was getting dragged for expressing how her mom has nothing but love and sympathy for her own daughter. Yes, they have relationship issues like many mother’s and their children but the love is still there.

Anyone who has followed Britney from the beginning knows just how much she loves her mother. Britney did what she could to protect Lynne from Jamie, and i think that’s why she has so much resentment toward Jamie Chin for not understanding that. Lynne was the first in the family to try and finally help Britney. After her psych hold in that facility is when Lynne tried to get access to Britney’s medical files to see what was actually going on. They left court hand in hand. I think Britney loves her mom and that will never go away. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Just now, waynebradybyday said:

This post clearly shows all is not right. Some people seem to have problems with Britney having mental health challenges. It’s not surprising considering the kind and sensitive person she is and all the trauma she’s experienced over the course of her career. It would be more shocking if she didn’t have mental health challenges.

This post "clearly shows" she likes Selena and is still pissed off at her mother :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

People always do extra when talking about Britney's mental health

• Like 4
1 minute ago, xkhingx said:

i’m sorry but lynne witnessed her daughter going through all this abuse and did nothing..

now she is demanding for britney to pay HER legal fees?as if britney owes her something, lynne may have not put britney in the cship and she may have not done things as bad as jamie but she is no better than any other person involved in the cship 

BRITNEY FANS, STOP PUTTING WORDS INTO BRITNEY AND LYNNE’S MOUTH CHALLENGE. FFS, YALL KNOW NOTHING. Y’all aren’t even a fly on the wall. There is a lot we don’t and still do not know. Lynne has shown nothing but love for her own daughter. Fame, money and the conservatorship complicated things like it would have done to anyone. You guys are like blind sheep. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods

BRITNEY FANS, STOP PUTTING WORDS INTO BRITNEY AND LYNNE’S MOUTH CHALLENGE. FFS, YALL KNOW NOTHING. Y’all aren’t even a fly on the wall. There is a lot we don’t and still do not know. Lynne has shown nothing but love for her own daughter. Fame, money and the conservatorship complicated things like it would have done to anyone. You guys are like blind sheep. 

Do you think your point comes across stronger when you TYPE LIKE THIS? :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

I thought this was @Britneylandia for a second. Why you so mad sis :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Your comment applies to you though. You keep trying to force us to stan Lynne and say the opposite of what Britney has said recently :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 4