Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

5 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Kneetards literally grasping at straws to fit their own narrative. I hate these cupcake fans.

Oh come off of it. I don't understand how you're fine in other threads and then get so nasty while defending Lynne. As if that's supposed to make us like her. First of all, Britney credits Lynne for giving her dad the idea for the conservatorship. 

Britney has had off/on issues with her mother since 2007. From what we we know, she has felt betrayed by Lynne in critical moments. We will wait to hear the full story when her book comes out. Maybe you will be vindicated. But Britney's words so far don't seem to match your attitudes about Lynne. 

You're the one pushing a narrative with Lynne. Why don't you just chill and wait for more information to come out from Rosengart's investigations and Britney's book before you shove Lynne down our throats anymore. 

Maybe one day they will talk again. But for now, Britney seems angry and she has every right to appear so based on Lynne's actions, or should I say, inaction. 

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

Is she shading selena by comparing her to her mother? Im honestly so confused

no she's making a comparison that the same words can mean different things coming from people who mean them (selena) and people who don't (lynne)

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

BRITNEY FANS, STOP PUTTING WORDS INTO BRITNEY AND LYNNE’S MOUTH CHALLENGE. FFS, YALL KNOW NOTHING. Y’all aren’t even a fly on the wall. There is a lot we don’t and still do not know. Lynne has shown nothing but love for her own daughter. Fame, money and the conservatorship complicated things like it would have done to anyone. You guys are like blind sheep. 

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Oh come off of it. I don't understand how you're fine in other threads and then get so nasty while defending Lynne. As if that's supposed to make us like her. First of all, Britney credits Lynne for giving her dad the idea for the conservatorship. 

Britney has had off/on issues with her mother since 2007. From what we we know, she has felt betrayed by Lynne in critical moments. We will wait to hear the full story when her book comes out. Maybe you will be vindicated. But Britney's words so far don't seem to match your attitudes about Lynne. 

You're the one pushing a narrative with Lynne. Why don't you just chill and wait for more information to come out from Rosengart's investigations and Britney's book before you shove Lynne down our throats anymore. 

Maybe one day they will talk again. But for now, Britney seems angry and she has every right to appear so based on Lynne's actions, or should I say, inaction. 

anyone who's ever had a narcissistic parent can see it plain as day in lynne. her mask is good, i don't blame people for being fooled in the beginning. but after everything britney has said about her mother, to see any "fan" still defend and push for lynne is actually what's concerning. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, limecakes said:

Guys, she was being sarcastic about her mom… and also, did Cade invite a bunch of randos to her wedding as a surprise? Did Britney have no one to invite? 

Stop! Let’s stop putting out this negative narrative. Literally all of the celebrities there were all people she’s always spoken highly about. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, easy said:

anyone who's ever had a narcissistic parent can see it plain as day in lynne. her mask is good, i don't blame people for being fooled in the beginning. but after everything britney has said about her mother, to see any "fan" still defend and push for lynne is actually what's concerning. 

6 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Stop putting narratives on my words. At no point did i ever try to paint her as crazy. That is offensive and shows your lack of knowledge on this subject. Her family failed her. That’s the point I’m making. Instead of helping her cope with whatever diagnosis she may or may not have, she was force fed ***** that worked on her at the moment and made to work and make them money. She was failed by her family and the system.  We are seeing the results of that. 

Yes- we do agree on that. I don't care you're saying that. BUT, you keep adding on your "concern" over her as if she's about to go something crazy.

But it is a fact that I can look down your post history and see your "concerns" all over Exhale, especially the last week. It's not me weaving narratives when I'm just reading your posts and noticing a pattern :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She doesn’t seem very angry at her mother in this latest post. All I’m saying is I think Britney fans should stop pointing fingers at Lynne and focus on the real criminals instead. Remember, it was mostly Lynne and her determination to support Britney’s passion for being a star. Without the help of her mother, we wouldn’t have even had the Britney we love and know today. Sure, Britney is angry at her family (I would be too) but that doesn’t mean she hates her mom or wants to cut her off like some fans are so desperately trying to convince themselves otherwise. We don’t know everything behind the scenes and there is a lot that went on in Britney’s life since 2008. Remember that Lynne was also a victim of abuse and was also trying to navigate in cold blood, like Britney, how to make sense of this situation. Like I said before — could she have done more? Absolutely, every parent stays awake at night thinking what they could have done differently for their children but to put all the blame on Lynne for consequences that were out of her control is absolutely absurd—and quite frankly delusional of this fanbase. I’ve said what I’ve said. Please refrain from quoting me again about this matter. Thanks! :)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

She doesn’t seem very angry at her mother in this latest post. All I’m saying is I think Britney fans should stop pointing fingers at Lynne and focus on the real criminals instead. Remember, it was mostly Lynne and her determination to support Britney’s passion for being a star. Without the help of her mother, we wouldn’t have even had the Britney we love and know today. Sure, Britney is angry at her family (I would be too) but that doesn’t mean she hates her mom or wants to cut her off like some fans are so desperately trying to convince themselves otherwise. We don’t know everything behind the scenes and there is a lot that went on in Britney’s life since 2008. Remember that Lynne was also a victim of abuse and was also trying to navigate in cold blood, like Britney, how to make sense of this situation. Like I said before — could she have done more? Absolutely, every parent stays awake at night thinking what they could have done differently for their children but to put all the blame on Lynne for consequences that were out of her control is absolutely absurd—and quite frankly delusional of this fanbase. I’ve said what I’ve said. Please refrain from quoting me unless you have a strong rebuttal with factual evidence or proof.

The factual evidence is Rosengart and Britney fighting NOT to pay Lynne's legal fees. 

The factual evidence is Britney's words crediting her mom for giving her dad the idea for the conservatorship. 

The factual evidence is Britney calling out her Mom over and over and over again and not letting her into her house on Thansksgiving. 

I don't egg on this disagreement. We're all focused on Lynne because of things Britney has SAID. I think many of us wanted to believe Lynne was on the right side. 

By the way, you can absolutely credit her for Britney past, but we are not reliving Britney's teenager years. We're talking about Britney Spears at age 40 in 2022 and what she wants to do to live the life she has wanted to live for a while but was unable to do.... I think it had something to do with that conservatorship her mom suggested to her dad. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
22 minutes ago, easy said:

lynne spears does NOT love her daughter nor does she "want her to be happy" these are lies  narcissists say to appear as a loving/supportive parent but there is no emotion or feeling behind the words. lynne is incapable of love for anyone but herself. britney is demonstrating how "i just want you to be happy" is just words from one person (her mother) and actually meaningful from another (selena). she's not shading selena, she's thanking her for actually caring about britney's happiness UNLIKE her mother. 

as far as being surprised selena was at her wedding, i don't think it's an indication she didn't pick the guest list 🥴 maybe she didn't think selena was going to make it and was surprised she could. 

everyone loves to pick britney apart for every move she makes, have you learned ANYTHING from the documentaries you defend so much?

people on this forum love drama. When I read that she was surprised to see her, I didn't think for one second britney didn't chose her guest list. I thought of it as "oh wow you were able to make it, i'm so surprised"   :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: and yes, people love to pic her apart

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

This post would indicate if anything that she’s somewhat shading Selena by comparing her to her Mom and family. She’s been trashing her family and now comparing Selena to her Mom and family. “I have such a supportive family,” sounds sarcastic considering everything, so no nothing is clear except for confusion and incoherence.

I think she’s totally shading Selena. She’s saying she doesn’t even know her, she’s been forced to spend time with people against her will her whole life, and someone invites Selena to her wedding and Selena is bold enough to say to her three times “I just want you to be happy” then she compares her to Lynne. Even at her wedding Britney had to spend time with people she doesn’t know, against her will and one of them, Selena, says that to her. 

it’s a real unflattering pic of Selena she posted with her text.  

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

people on this forum love drama. When I read that she was surprised to see her, I didn't think for one second britney didn't chose her guest list. I thought of it as "oh wow you were able to make it, i'm so surprised"   :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: and yes, people love to pic her apart

This! Considering so many other celebrities said they couldn’t make it due to their schedules and events that they already had. I can’t see her being sarcastic and shading Selena. I can see her being sarcastic about her Mother because her mother wasn’t at her wedding and helped traffic her. 

• Like 5